Grammy Nominees: Complete List
The 59th annual Grammy Awards will take place on Feb. 12, 2017.
Grammy Voters Embrace Pop Artists as Rock Music Gets Shut Out of the Top Categories
The true heavyweight showdowns will come between perhaps the two most unanimously venerated figures in contemporary music, Beyonce and Adele.
AT&T CEO Says He's Hopeful for Regulation Under Trump, Touts Strong Demand for DirecTV Now
Randall Stephenson spoke at the UBS Global Media and Communications Conference before a Senate subcommittee hearing on the Time Warner deal in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday.
What to Do With Pussy (the Word, That Is) After Trump's Election
Now that it has been plastered in headlines and debated on CNN, should women reclaim the vulgar term? Female humor writers prognosticate — and curse "the brief and terrible reign of 'vajayjay.'"
- 'Duck Dynasty' Producers Put on Leave at ITV Amid Fraud Investigation (Exclusive)
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' — Watch the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Star Evan Rachel Wood Talks "Evil" Dolores Twist, Season 2
- Matt Damon: 'Great Wall' Role Never Intended for Asian Actor
- 'Awards Chatter' Podcast — Adam Driver ('Paterson' and 'Silence')
- Chris Rock Unveils Plans for Stand-Up Tour in 2017
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR's Today in Entertainment newsletter.
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Interviews Denzel Washington and Viola Davis on Race, Family and 'Fences' in the Trump Era
Actress Roundtable: Emma Stone, Natalie Portman, Taraji P. Henson and 4 More on Stage Fright, Onscreen Rape and How to Research Playing a Crack Addict
Megyn Kelly Gets Candid: "Dangerous" Roger Ailes, Her Trump Saga, That Offer and Why She Won't Call Herself a Feminist
'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Teaser Tops 81 Million Views in 24 Hours
The trailer becomes Marvel's biggest teaser ever and is the second-most-watched trailer of any kind after 'Captain America: Civil War.'
- Indian Actress-Turned-Politician Jayaram Jayalalithaa Dies at 68
- Feinberg Forecast: The Dust Settles After a Jam-Packed First Week of December
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' Premiere Pushed to 2019
- 'Rogue One' Premiere Prompts Full Week of Street Closures
- Margaret Whitton, 'Major League' Movie Actress, Dies at 67
- In 2013 Interview, Bernardo Bertolucci Denies Forced Sex Took Place In 'Last Tango' Rape Scene
'Westworld' Showrunners Explain Violent Finale, Set Up Season 2's Expanding World
Explosive New 'Celebrity Apprentice' Poster Burns Old Boardroom to the Ground
'Westworld' Star Explains Tragic Finale Reveal, Season 2 Status
'Westworld' Finale Ends With a Bang, Sets Up Broader World for Season 2
'Westworld': 17 Burning Questions After the Season Finale
'This Is Us': Ranking All the Emotional Twists So Far
'Walking Dead' Star Chandler Riggs on Carl's Eye-Opening Tour of Negan's World
CBS and Oprah Winfrey Team for Michelle Obama Interview Special
'Designated Survivor' Makes Another Showrunner Change (Exclusive)
Marvel's 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Second Season at Netflix
Alec Baldwin's Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
Jennifer Aniston Asks Vanessa Bayer to Stop Impersonating Her 'Friends' Character Rachel on 'SNL'
Chinese State Media Fires Back at Trump, Twitter Users Turn to Mockery
Chinese Twitter users have been poking fun at the president-elect under #AskTrumpFirst, a reference to his recent outburst directed at their country.
Rolling Stone Asks Judge to Toss Jury's Defamation Verdict
"In the end, the jury verdict acts as a million-dollar penalty against a publisher that sought to promptly put readers on notice of serious concerns with an article and, as such, violates basic public policy."
Childish Gambino Signs With WME
The agency already represents Donald Glover as an actor.
Viacom CEO Denies Interest in Buying Vice Media Stake
"In the last couple of years, we've lost share," Viacom CEO Robert Bakish said of the conglomerate's TV channels. "We need to take that back."
- Leslie Moonves Says Its Early Days for Figuring Out Whether CBS Should Merge With Viacom
- Emma Watson Signs With CAA
- A&E Networks Accused in $33 Million Lawsuit of Pushing Out 'Killer Kids' Producer
- Discovery CEO Eyes Direct-to-Consumer Push, Lauds TLC's Focus on Middle America "Starving" for Content
- Digital, TV Ad Trends in Focus at UBS Conference
- CBS Research Chief Sees Underlying Broadcast Nets Ad Revenue Rising in 2017, Talks NFL Ratings
- James Murdoch Says Fox News Did a Good Job in Transitioning From Roger Ailes
Actor Roundtable: Jeff Bridges, Casey Affleck and 4 More on "Brutal" Superhero Roles, Dream Second Careers
Six contenders — also including Mahershala Ali, Andrew Garfield, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Dev Patel — on what it takes to play a real-life person, making a drug dealer likable, turning down parts and the agony of acting: "The very thing you love is the thing you hate."
How 'Jackie' Recreates American History
Production designer Jean Rebasse describes the film's recognizable sets including the White House and Air Force One.
'Lion' to Get Adapted Screenplay Honor at Capri Hollywood Fest
Luke Davies will be feted in a special ceremony at the Italian fest.
Guillermo del Toro to Be Honored by Sound Editors
He will receive the Filmmaker Award at the MPSE Golden Reel Awards in February.
- 'La La Land' Named Best Film by Washington D.C.-Area Film Critics
- Bob Dylan Writes Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech, Patti Smith to Sing
- Kennedy Center Honors: Al Pacino, The Eagles, James Taylor Among Those Feted
- Hollywood Reporter Wins Best Publication, Website at National Arts & Entertainment Journalism Awards
This Week’s Issue
Race, Family and the Trump Era
Denzel Washington and Viola Davis bring 'Fences,' the 'King Lear' of African-American plays, to film as a 33-year-old piece of art about "this tyrannical cycle" of prejudice in America takes on sudden urgency.
- Will Amazon Go Global to Challenge Netflix?
- Inside Steven Mnuchin's Hit-and-Miss Path From Hollywood to Treasury Secretary Pick
- Meet Steven Mnuchin's Actress-Author Fiancee
- MTV's New Chief on His Strategy to Lure Millennials
- 'Rogue One' Writer Tony Gilroy to Make Millions Off Reshoots
Everything You Need to Know About the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Bella Hadid was serenaded by her ex The Weeknd, Olivier Rousteing sat front-row and Yolanda Hadid was one proud mama.
Sheer, Short and Shiny: The Best Looks From the Victoria's Secret Afterparty
2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Paris Hair & Makeup and Backstage
About Last Night: Rihanna Goes Sporty in Fenty x Puma; Katy Perry's Winter White
Hollywood Hearts Dior
Haute (Hollywood) Holidays
All the Looks from Marion Cotillard's 'Allied' Press Tour
Exclusive Portraits of Rachel McAdams, Tracee Ellis Ross and More With Their Beauty Experts
Madonna Gives Provocative Interview With Elizabeth Banks on Everything From the Election to Ageism
"Women hate women," the newly-crowned Billboard 'Woman of the Year' told Banks of voters who supported Trump.
Lady Gaga Reveals She Suffers from PTSD: "I've Never Told Anyone That Before"
Oakland Warehouse Fire Death Toll Grows to 36
Grammy Predictions 2017: Who Will Score the Major Nominations?
Lin-Manuel Miranda Teases Songs From Second 'Hamilton Mixtape'
Oakland Warehouse Fire: Names of 7 Victims Released
Earth, Wind & Fire and Nile Rodgers Accept Top Honors at Ebony Power 100 Gala
Chart: Hot 100
Rae Sremmurd Featuring Gucci Mane
The Weeknd Featuring Daft Punk
The Chainsmokers Featuring Halsey
Side To Side
Ariana Grande Featuring Nicki Minaj
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: 'Fantastic Beasts' Star Alison Sudol Goes From Indie Musician to Mind-Reading Witch
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: Joe Alwyn, From Film Student to Star of 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: 'Good Girls Revolt' Star Genevieve Angelson Is Really Just a "Free-Love Hippie"
'The Babylon Line': Theater Review
Josh Radnor plays a reluctant writing teacher and Elizabeth Reaser his most gifted student in Richard Greenberg's memory play exploring the power and mysteries of storytelling in a time of social change.
'Merrily We Roll Along': Theater Review
Wayne Brady stars in this revival of the troubled Stephen Sondheim-Harold Prince collaboration, a showbiz musical that has long bedeviled audiences and experts alike.
'The Bodyguard': Theater Review
R&B star Deborah Cox headlines this musical adaptation of the hit 1992 Kevin Costner-Whitney Houston film, featuring 16 songs originally recorded by the late singer.
'Dear Evan Hansen': Theater Review
Ben Platt stars as a painfully insecure teenage outsider whose life is transformed by an inadvertent lie in this new emo-musical with a score by 'La La Land' lyricists Benj Pasek and Justin Paul.
'A Bronx Tale': Theater Review
Robert De Niro and Jerry Zaks co-direct this musical version of Chazz Palminteri's one-man play about growing up in an Italian-American neighborhood, also turned into a 1993 film.
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Advances Broadway Plans
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Teams With Prizeo for 'Hamilton' Experience to Benefit Planned Parenthood
- Fox Sports' Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd Support Jamie Horowitz's Veterans Fundraiser
AOL CEO Tim Armstrong "Cautiously Optimistic" Yahoo Acquisition Will Happen
The $4.8 billion deal hit a setback when Yahoo revealed a widespread hack affecting 500 million users.
YouTube Plans Christmas Special Starring Mariah Carey, Rudy Mancuso
'The Keys of Christmas' will feature performances by Ciara, DJ Khaled and Fifth Harmony.
CBS Sues YouTuber for Posting Episodes of 'The Andy Griffith Show'
Sixteen episodes of the series were posted online without permission, according to the suit.
4D Cinema Firm CJ 4DPlex Takes Aim at Virtual Reality Market With Simuline "Merger"
The company also wants to grow its theme park presence.
- HBO, Cinemax Subscriptions Now Available Through Amazon
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Launches Video Game Division
- Snapchat vs. Instagram: Who's Copying Whom Most?