Bill Maher Pens Blistering Essay on Hillary as "Charlie Brown," Trump and Why Bernie Sanders, Socialist, Can Win
Writing for THR, HBO's 'Real Time With Bill Maher' host throws his support behind New Hampshire's triumphant Democrat, calls The Donald a "starf—er" and Ted Cruz "the worst," labels gun nuts "ammosexuals" and assails the left's refusal to say the words "Islamic terrorism."
How Sumner Redstone's Lady Friends Scored Millions of Dollars
Manuela Herzer's ejection from the mogul's life cost her a $50 million inheritance, plus his mansion and a key role with the Redstone Charitable Foundation, which has opened many doors (and bank accounts) for his companions.
Michael Wolff on Viacom: How the Philippe Dauman-Shari Redstone War Will Go Down
Sumner's daughter wants the newly appointed executive chairman out (and a possible sale of the company), but she'll need to tread carefully as the board, the trust and Dad's ex-girlfriend could get in the way of her plans.
Twitter Reveals Timeline Changes to Surface "Best Tweets"
A new feature will show tweets that Twitter deems "the best" at the top of users' timelines.
- Aaron Sorkin to Bring 'To Kill a Mockingbird' to the Stage (Exclusive)
- Netflix's Global Push Means Big Spending in Small Countries
- WGN America Chief Explains Why He Canceled 'Manhattan'
- 'Zoolander 2': Film Review
- 'Deadpool' Sequel Already in the Works
- New Hampshire Primary: Trump, Sanders Win
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
Berlin: James Purefoy to Star in Mozart Biopic 'Interlude in Prague'
James Purefoy will star in the drama set around the creation of 'Don Giovanni' and launching at the Berlin film market.
- Berlin: Kristen Stewart, James Franco, Helena Bonham Carter to Star in 'JT Leroy' (Exclusive)
- Berlin: Natalie Portman Joins Jessica Chastain in 'The Death and Life of John F. Donovan'
- EuropaCorp Nabs Emma Watson-Tom Hanks Thriller 'The Circle' for $10M
- Michael Fassbender, Alicia Vikander's 'Light Between Oceans' Lands Fall Release Date
- Berlin: Charlotte Rampling Nabs Lead in Jane Austen Adaptation 'Sanditon'
- 'A Classy Broad': Film Review
- 'Where I Grow Old' ('A cidade onde envelheco'): Rotterdam Review
- Berlin: Paddy Considine Lines Up Boxing Drama as Second Directorial Feature
- Jennifer Aniston, Kendall Jenner Step Out for the 'Zoolander 2' NY Premiere
- Alexander Payne to Direct 'My Saga'
CBS' 'Star Trek' Taps Bryan Fuller as Showrunner
Tom Tykwer Drama 'Babylon Berlin' to Air on Sky Deutschland in 2017
Courteney Cox Comedy Lands Pilot Order at Fox
'11.22.63' Star James Franco Talks Time-Traveling and Career Move He (Almost) Regrets
'White Queen' Sequel Series a Go at Starz
AMC's 'Preacher' Enlists Jackie Earle Haley as Key Comics Character
TV Pilots 2016: The Complete Guide
Amazon's 'Mozart in the Jungle' Renewed for Third Season
Matt LeBlanc to Star in CBS Family Comedy Pilot With Series Commitment
'Angel From Hell' Canceled at CBS
'The Good Wife' Creators on Final Season Decision, Spinoffs and an Archie Panjabi Return
TV Ratings: Super Bowl 50 Falls Shy of Record With 111.9 Million Viewers
Pinewood Exploring Strategic Alternatives, Including Sale
Disney Exceeds Quarterly Earnings Expectations on 'Star Wars' Mania
Bill Cosby's Ex-Attorney Marty Singer Escapes Janice Dickinson Lawsuit
Sumner Redstone's Ex-Companion Was Set to Inherit $50 Million and His House
Oscars: Watch the Scenes that Nailed the Nomination for 20 Actors
From Leonardo DiCaprio's battle with that bear to Charlotte Rampling's steely portrayal of a wife consumed with jealousy, THR's critics and awards gurus spot the moments that mattered most for this year’s leading and supporting contenders, including exclusive video of Brie Larson's emotional escape from 'Room.'
Oscars: A Look at the Only 5 Films Ever Nominated in Every Technical Category
'Mad Max: Fury Road' and 'The Revenant' are only the fourth and fifth films ever to be simultaneously acknowledged in the seven areas — all of which have been swept by only one movie.
Michael Douglas, Bryan Cranston Feted at AARP Awards Event
When Joe Pesci Gave a Five-Word Oscar Acceptance Speech
- Oscars: Nominees Lunch Steers Clear of Controversy
- France's Lumiere Awards: 'Mustang' Takes Top Honors
- DGA Awards: Is 'Revenant' the New Oscar Frontrunner? (Analysis)
- Annie Awards: The Complete Winners List
Inside the Academy Awards Nominees Luncheon With Brie Larson, Jennifer Lawrence and More (Photos)
Leonardo DiCaprio, Saoirse Ronan and Lady Gaga were also in attendance at the 35th annual luncheon honoring this year's Oscar nominees.
Chart: Hot 100
twenty one pilots
Kanye West: Bill Cosby Is "Innocent"
Wu-Tang Clan's $2 Million Album a Target in Copyright Lawsuit
Ryan Reynolds, 'Deadpool' Writers Talk Taking Aim at Superhero Movies and the Studios That Produce Them
Grammys: The Complete Guide to This Year's Parties
Kanye West Shares New Album Name, Offers Prizes to 'Anybody Who Can Figure Out the Title'
Grammys: Luke Bryan, John Legend, Meghan Trainor and Demi Lovato to Perform Lionel Richie Tribute
iHeartRadio Music Awards Announce 2016 Nominees, Performers and New Categories
'Prodigal Son': Theater Review
In John Patrick Shanley's new drama, Timothee Chalamet plays a semi-fictionalized version of the playwright as a volatile youth, with Robert Sean Leonard as the English teacher who takes the boy under his wing.
Disney's 'Frozen' Musical to Thaw on Broadway in Spring 2018
Alex Timbers will direct the show, which reunites the writing team from the Oscar-winning movie, and will first be seen in a pre-Broadway tryout run in summer 2017.
'The Woodsman': Theater Review
The backstory of the Tin Man from 'The Wizard of Oz' is told via movement, mime and puppetry in this off-Broadway show.
'The Room': Theater Review
Despite restrictions by the Pinter estate, the Wooster Group delivers an incomparable production of the playwright's earliest drama.
'View From the Bridge' to 'Brothers Grimsby': Mark Strong's Two-Year Genre Swap
The character actor has been doing double duty, shifting between a comic turn by day in the Sacha Baron Cohen film and an intensely dramatic lead role every night in the Arthur Miller play, now on Broadway.
This Week’s Issue
Vice's Shane Smith: Savior?
On the eve of Viceland's TV launch, the f-bombing man-crush of media's big moguls lays out a plan for 'Stoner Sundays,' the end of 30-second ads and no Nielsen ratings as he vows to change Hollywood as you know it (and he's pretty sure you don't)
- Vice's Shane Smith Asks, "You Think I Could Hoodwink Bob Iger, Jeff Bewkes and Rupert Murdoch?"
- Michael Wolff on Digital Media's Favorite Analyst: Often Quoted ... and Often Wrong
- 50 Years of the Super Bowl: 17 Major Players Spill on Wardrobe Malfunctions, O.J. Simpson, Deflategate in THR's Oral History
- TV Hospice: Can 11 Shows Cheat Death?
- Viacom CEO Dauman's $54M Payday? Meet the Five Board Members Who Signed Off on It
'Serial' Is Recapping Adnan Syed's Hearing
Sarah Koenig and Dana Chivvis will return to their popular first-season case to go over what happens during the subject's new hearing.
YouTube Red Picks Up Gigi Gorgeous Documentary, High School Comedy 'Foursome'
CAA Partners with Tech Incubator Y Combinator for Angel Conference
Apple Watch App Remotely Starts Tesla Model S
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Donate His 'Snowden' Acting Fee to ACLU Project
- Wikileaks' Julian Assange Says He'll Accept Arrest if UN Panel Rules Against Him
- Adele Breaks Records For 'Late Late Show's' "Carpool Karaoke"