'Mad Men' Creator Matthew Weiner Sets TV Return With Amazon Anthology
The untitled contemporary series hails from The Weinstein Co. and landed at the streaming service with an eight-episode straight-to-series order.
'The Incredibles 2' Moves Up to Summer 2018; 'Toy Story 4' Pushed to 2019
The two Pixar films are swapping release dates.
Kevin Hart in Talks to Play Santa Claus in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow' (Exclusive)
Will Packer, who worked with Hart on the 'Ride Along' movies and was an exec producer on 'Roots,' is producing with John Jacobs ('Ted').
THR Critics' Conversation: Sundance TV's 'Rectify' Kicks Off Final Season, Greatness Intact
The fourth and final season of Sundance TV's 'Rectify' kicks off Wednesday and THR's TV critics discuss the show's slow-burning, under-seen brilliance.
- Box Office: Can Ron Howard's 'Inferno' Crack the Code?
- Why High-Concept TV Shows Are Suddenly All the Rage (Again)
- 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Production Resumes With Kim Kardashian West Following Paris Robbery
- 'Waco' Miniseries Starring Taylor Kitsch Lands at Spike TV
- TV Ratings: World Series Is Off to a Strong Start
- Fox Studio Chief Stacey Snider Names Andrew Cripps Head of International Distribution
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR's Today in Entertainment newsletter.
Disney Plans Musical 'Oliver Twist' With Ice Cube, 'Hamilton' Director (Exclusive)
Get ready for Ice Cube as Fagin.
- 'Dawson City: Frozen Time': Film Review | NYFF 2016
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': All The Essentials In One Place
- HBO Europe Takes Slovakian Oscar Contender 'Eva Nova'
- 'Logan': Hugh Jackman Is Battered, Bruised (But Still Ripped) as Wolverine in New Photo
- Kevin Costner Suit Seeks $3.85M for Film Festival 'Fraud'
- Oscar-Nominated Costume Designer Janet Patterson Dies
'Walking Dead' Star Jeffrey Dean Morgan Doesn't See Negan as a Villain
'Castle' Grad Stana Katic to Star in AXN Crime Drama 'Absentia'
'Big Brother OTT': Former Players Talk Viewer's Vote Impact and the Key to Winning Over America
Tech Dramedy 'Loaded' Scores AMC Series Order
'Walking Dead,' 'The Flash' Season Debuts Draw Strong U.K. Ratings
NFL Ratings Not Causing Him "Too Much Concern," NBCU CEO Says
Gideon Raff Talks Adapting Original 'Homeland' for India, Political Tensions
'This Is Us' Creator Reveals Game Plan Behind Big Jack Reveal
'Walking Dead' Star Andrew Lincoln: Season 7 Is More 'Lord of the Rings' Than 'Lord of the Flies'
TV Ratings: 'Walking Dead' Bloodbath Matches All-Time Audience High
'Gilmore Girls': 9 Big Takeaways From the Netflix Revival Trailer
'Notorious' Episode Order Trimmed at ABC to 10 Episodes
This Week’s Issue
Love in Black & White
"Fifty years is not that long ago — not for this shit to be going down," says Joel Edgerton of 'Loving,' a real-life drama about an outlawed marriage with sudden relevance in today's racially charged election
- How Interracial Romance 'Loving' Became the Most Relevant Movie This Election Season
- NBC's New 'Apprentice' Star Arnold Schwarzenegger Arrives With Trump-Like Baggage
- Michael Wolff on Billy Bush and How the Media Wrung Trump Dry Before Toppling Him
- Warren Beatty's New Movie Has 16 Credited Producers: "It's Deplorable"
- How the Chicago Cubs Could Boost World Series Ratings (and Give Fox a $30M Advertising Windfall)
Comcast's Brian Roberts Mum on AT&T-Time Warner, Says "We Have a Fabulous Company"
"The Comcast element has lent a great, great stimulus to NBCUniversal," says the latter's boss, Steve Burke.
NBCUniversal Third-Quarter Earnings Rise, Helped by Rio Olympics
The company, led by CEO Steve Burke, posts a lower film profit, but lauds the success of 'Secret Life of Pets,' as parent Comcast adds 32,000 video subscribers for its best third quarter in a decade.
Hollywood Earnings Season to Show Olympics, Election Effects
“Major events clearly skewed this quarter's ad revenue and ratings,” says one analyst as the earnings parade will take place amid talks about a possible CBS-Viacom deal.
Twitter Planning More Layoffs (Report)
The job cuts could affect around 300 people, or 8 percent of the social media company's workforce.
- Snap Interactive Wants Judge to Bar Snapchat From Changing Its Name to Snap Inc.
- AT&T's DirecTV Now Streaming Service to Cost $35 a Month
- AT&T CEO Calls Donald Trump and Tim Kaine "Uninformed" About Time Warner Merger
- Sumner Redstone Sues Ex-Companions for Elder Abuse to Reclaim $150M in Gifts
- Content Industry Gets Favored Interpretation of "Repeat Infringers" in MP3Tunes Appeal
- $10 Billion Racial Discrimination Lawsuit Against Charter Survives First Amendment Scrutiny
- Mahesh Samat to Return as Head of Disney India
Billboard Touring Awards: Beyonce, Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay Lead Finalists
The awards show, in its 13th year, honors the artists, executives, companies and venues behind the most successful tours and events of the year.
Natalie Portman to Get Hollywood Actress Award for 'Jackie'
Janelle Monae of 'Hidden Figures' and the cast of 'Gold' are also receiving honors.
Shania Twain to Receive Icon Award, Halsey Named Rising Star at Billboard Women In Music 2016
They join Woman of the Year recipient Madonna as stars who will be honored at this year's Women in Music event, set for Dec. 9 in New York.
PGA to Honor Tom Rothman With Milestone Award
The Sony Pictures chairman will be honored during a January ceremony at the Beverly Hilton.
- Oscars: Raunchy 'Sausage Party' to Get Serious Awards Push (Exclusive)
- AFI Fest: 9 Stars to Appear at THR's Indie Contenders Panel
- Harvey Keitel, Asghar Farhadi Honored at Antalya Film Festival
- Mel Gibson to Get Hollywood Director Award
Designer David Koma on Dressing Beyonce and His Plans for Mugler
The London-based designer talks the importance of celebrity dressing for both brands and how music informs the design of his collections.
- Gigi Hadid Wants You to Vote on Pieces for Her Next Tommy Hilfiger Collection
- Adam Levine's Stylist on Dressing the Maroon 5 Singer for 'The Voice'
- Ciara Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Russell Wilson
- Glamour Books Maria Shriver, Marissa Mayer, Lena Dunham and Issa Rae For First-Ever Women of the Year Live Summit
About Last Night: Jon Hamm Rocks Tom Ford; Naomi Campbell Steps Out in All-White Gown
6 Designers Kim Kardashian Has Helped To Gain Exposure
15 Power Pantsuits That Ruled the Red Carpet
#ImWithHer on the Runway
Tilda Swinton's Wacky and Wonderful Press Wardrobe for 'Doctor Strange'
All The Stars at the Obamas' Final State Dinner at the White House
A Look at Naomie Harris' 'Moonlight' Press Wardrobe
Every Time Michelle Obama Slayed at a White House State Dinner
Fashion Biggest Names Remember Bill Cunningham
About Last Weekend: Beyonce's Sheer Magic; Katy Perry Shimmers
Duran Duran to Get ASCAP Golden Note Award
The "multiplatinum pop visionaries" will get the honor in London in November.
American Music Awards: Green Day, Twenty One Pilots to Perform
Phil Collins Returns to Late-Night TV With 'In the Air Tonight' Performance on 'Jimmy Fallon'
Listen to Pussy Riot's New Female-Empowerment Anthem "Straight Outta Vagina"
Lady Gaga Becomes "Lady Haha" and Jams to Her Greatest Hits for James Corden's "Carpool Karaoke"
Watch Katy Perry Celebrate Her Birthday by Casting Early Vote for Hillary Clinton
'Carpool Karaoke': James Corden's Most Popular Ride-Alongs
Chart: Hot 100
The Chainsmokers Featuring Halsey
The Weeknd Featuring Daft Punk
twenty one pilots
Let Me Love You
DJ Snake Featuring Justin Bieber
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: 'Good Girls Revolt' Star Genevieve Angelson Is Really Just a "Free-Love Hippie"
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: Joe Alwyn, From Film Student to Star of 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: 'Moonlight's' Trevante Rhodes Goes From Track Star to Toronto Film Fest
'Sunday in the Park With George': Theater Review
Jake Gyllenhaal stars opposite Annaleigh Ashford in this concert staging of the Pulitzer-winning 1984 musical by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine about art and human connection.
'Vietgone': Theater Review
Romantic sparks fly between two Vietnamese refugees in Qui Nguyen's outlandish comedy inspired by his parents' experiences.
Glenn Close to Reprise 'Sunset Boulevard' on Broadway
The actress returns to the role that won her a Tony Award 21 years ago, in a production first seen earlier this year at the English National Opera in London.
Acclaimed British Director Howard Davies Dies at 71
He was nominated three times for Tony Awards for his work on 'Private Lives' in 2002, 'The Iceman Cometh' in 1999 and 'Les Liaisons Dangereuses' in 1987.
Patton Oswalt Opens Up About How His Wife Died
"I’ll never be at 100 percent again, but that won’t stop me from living this."
- New Renovations at LAX's Terminal 6: They're Real and They're Spectacular
- Adele Endorses Hillary Clinton at Her Concert in Miami
- LeBron James Finds Himself at the Center of a Cleveland Sports Storm
Marvel Tech VP Annie Chang Named to AMPAS SciTech Council
The Council now has 25 members.
AwesomenessTV, Verizon Tap Former Universal TV Exec Russell Rothberg for Streaming Service
He will report to Samie Kim Falvey, who joined the venture from ABC in August.
Tim Cook Says Apple Is "Open to Acquisitions of Any Size"
The iPhone maker sold more of the devices than expected but revenue was down 9 percent year-over-year.
Justin Lin Developing 'Knight Rider' Digital Reboot
The digital series is being produced with NBCUniversal, Machinima and Lin's YouTube channel YOMYOMF.
- Showtime Streaming Service Comes to Canada
- Russian Online Video Service Tvzavr to Launch in U.S.
- Disney's Maker Studios Content Coming to U.K. Pay TV Operator TalkTalk