'The Knick' Season 2: TV Review
With its most famous surgeon in rehab (before there was rehab) and planning an expensive move uptown, the Knickerbocker Hospital tries to find its footing in 1901.
Jennifer Lawrence Drops Out of Sony's 'The Rosie Project' (Exclusive)
The actress, however, is in early talks to star in Darren Aronofsky's mystery indie project.
What Does Donald Trump's 'SNL' Appearance Mean for the FCC's "Equal Time" Rule?
NBC could be put in a tough spot from one of Trump's rivals.
Trevor Noah's "Racism Connoisseur" Joke Mirrors 1997 Dave Chappelle Bit
The new host of Comedy Central's 'Daily Show' did the familiar-sounding material Saturday at Politicon in Los Angeles during a 20-minute stand-up set.
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
Kate Winslet to Portray Iconic Photographer Lee Miller
Troy Lum and Andrew Mason of Hopscotch Features are producing the drama, which is based on the biography 'The Lives of Lee Miller,' written by Miller's son, Antony Penrose.
- Cohen Media Group Acquires Merchant Ivory Library
- Box-Office Preview: 'Goosebumps' Could Out-Spook 'Crimson Peak,' 'Bridge of Spies'
- 'Goodnight Mommy' Filmmakers Sign With WME (Exclusive)
- Entertainment Charity BizParentz Falsely Advertised as Tax Exempt Years After Revocation
- 'Medusa': Film Review
- Spider-Man Comes to Disneyland in November
Bella Thorne Drama From 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Gets ABC Family Pilot Order
Syfy's 'Dominion' Canceled After Two Seasons
'iZombie' Boss Reveals Major "Will Hit Rock Bottom" This Season
NBC's 'The Wiz Live!' Reveals First Look at David Alan Grier as the Cowardly Lion
ABC's 'Fresh Off the Boat' Gets Back-Nine Order for Season 2
Ryan Seacrest, Ludacris to Produce CBS Marching Band Drama
ABC's 'Quantico' Gets Full-Season Pickup
Harry Connick Jr. Daytime Show Cleared for Fall 2016 Syndication
Lena Dunham Sells 1960s Feminism Comedy Pilot to HBO
'Grey's Anatomy' Enlists Denzel Washington — to Direct
CW's 'Beauty and the Beast' to End With Season 4
'The Flash' EPs on Patty Spivot's "Strong" First Impression, Dr. Stein's New Issues
Nickelodeon to Open Retail Store in Dubai in 2016
The Viacom unit's 12th store will be based in Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping malls.
China Box Office: 'Goodbye Mr. Loser' Wins Week With $100 Million
Pixar's 'Inside Out' opened to a soft $12 million as the animation heavyweight continues to struggle in the world's second-largest film market.
Watch Egyptian Anchor Tout Video Game Footage as Russian Attacks on ISIS
Ahmed Moussa said scenes from a war video game demonstrated the "effectiveness" and "precision" of Russian air strikes in Syria.
Starz Originals Coming to Scandinavia's C More
A licensing pact covers such upcoming series as 'Ash vs Evil Dead,' 'Flesh and Bone' and 'The Girlfriend Experience.'
- Trevor Noah Calls CNN "Heartless" for Democratic Debate Promos
- Stephen Colbert Rips CNN for Democratic Debate Reporting: "Up-to-the-Minute Fan Fiction"
- Warner Bros.' 'Pan' Could Lead to $150 Million Loss
This Week’s Issue
'Steve Jobs' Strange Saga
Stars (DiCaprio and Bale), a director (Fincher) and a studio (Sony) all fell away amid a widow's fierce objections, an embarrassing hack and a wild, chaotic story only Danny Boyle, Aaron Sorkin and the A-list cast can now share
- Dan Rather Reflects on His Dramatic CBS Exit That Inspired 'Truth': "I Have a Lot of Wounds"
- Scientology Ramps Up 'Going Clear' Smear Campaign, Contacts Academy Members
- Rick Moranis Reveals Why He Turned Down 'Ghostbusters' Reboot: "It Makes No Sense to Me"
- David Letterman and the Psychology of the Hollywood Beard
- 'Empire' in a Winery? 5 Hot Trends of TV's Development Season
Hollywood Film Awards: 'Inside Out,' Carey Mulligan, Joel Edgerton Join List of Honorees (Exclusive)
'Black Mass' supporting actor Joel Edgerton, 'The Big Short' director Adam McKay and 'Spotlight' co-screenwriters Tom McCarthy and Josh Singer will also collect honors on Nov. 1.
Helen Mirren to Receive the Career Achievement Award at the Israel Film Festival
Patrizia von Brandenstein to Receive Art Directors Guild's Lifetime Achievement Award
SAG Foundation to Honor Lee Daniels, Megan Ellison, Rob Marshall
- Johnny Depp on Oscars: "I Don't Want to Win One of Those Things Ever"
- Why China Changed its Foreign-Language Oscar Submission at the Last Minute
- Latin AMAs Winners List: Enrique Iglesias, Nicky Jam Win Big at Inaugural Awards Show
- Hollywood Film Awards: 'Trainwreck' Star Amy Schumer Tapped for Comedy Honor (Exclusive)
- Busan: Vision Awards Go to Emerging South Korean Directors
- Oscars: Australia Submits ‘Arrows of the Thunder Dragon’ for Foreign-Language Category
- John Williams to Receive AFI Life Achievement Award
- Oscar Favorites: Foreign-Language Contenders
See All of Karl Lagerfeld's Muses at Chanel's Exhibit Opening
Lagerfeld's leading ladies — Cara Delevingne and Lily-Rose Depp included — turned up in London to help celebrate Chanel's Mademoiselle Privé Exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery on Monday night.
Chart: Hot 100
What Do You Mean?
Music App Aurous Sued By Major Labels Three Days After Debut
Conde Nast Acquires Pitchfork Media
Frank Sinatra Honored by George Benson, Renee Olstead at 100th Birthday Celebration
'The Voice': Season 9 Battles Begin With Mentor Selena Gomez
Nashville Music Execs Launch New Marketing Agency FlyteVu
John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Baby
Jimi Hendrix Family Suing Shop Owner for Guitar
'Ugly Lies the Bone': Theater Review
Mamie Gummer stars in the world premiere of Lindsey Ferrentino's play about a war veteran who comes bearing physical and emotional scars.
'Fool for Love': Theater Review
Nina Arianda and Sam Rockwell star in the Broadway debut of Sam Shepard's 1983 drama, a twisted American West romance with shades of ancient Greek tragedy.
'Barbecue': Theater Review
Playwright Robert O'Hara considers how family stereotypes and racial politics clash with reality during a raucous drug intervention in this Public Theater premiere.
'Old Times': Theater Review
Douglas Hodge directs Clive Owen, Eve Best and Kelly Reilly in Harold Pinter's enigmatic wade through the murky waters of memory.
'Appropriate': Theater Review
Rising-star playwright Branden Jacobs-Jenkins' Obie-winning reflection on race gets its West Coast premiere at the Mark Taper Forum.
Twitter to Lay off Up to 8 Percent of Staff
"The restructuring is part of an overall plan to organize around the company’s top product priorities and drive efficiencies throughout the company," the tech company said in a regulatory filing.
Defy Media Expands Original Content Strategy With New Hires
Live Streaming Startup YouNow Taps Fullscreen Veteran (Exclusive)
Marcus Wiley Departs Snapchat in Original Content Strategy Shift
- Liberty Global Buys Stake in 'You, Me and the Apocalypse' Co-Producer
- 5 Things to Expect from the First Season of 'Red Oaks'
- Tegna Cuts Off Dish Network Subscribers' Access to Local Channels