Feinberg Forecast: The Lay of the Land After the New York Film Festival
THR's awards expert offers his latest assessment of the race.
THR Critics Debate: Fall TV Highs, Lows and (Non-Trump) Embarrassments
The Republican presidential campaign is "more compelling (in a truly awful way) than anything," argue Tim Goodman and Daniel Fienberg, as they urge viewers to check out the great shows (FX's 'Atlanta,' HBO's 'Insecure,' NBC's 'The Good Place') and avoid the duds.
Billy Crystal Repeatedly Skewers Donald Trump at Hillary Clinton's Broadway Fundraiser
Bill Clinton made a surprise appearance at the event featuring Helen Mirren, Julia Roberts, Jon Hamm, Jake Gyllenhaal, Sarah Jessica Parker, Neil Patrick Harris and Lin-Manuel Miranda (with a tweaked 'Hamilton' number).
President Obama Surprises, Bill O'Reilly Talks Trump and Third Debate on 'Late Show'
O'Reilly doled out advice to both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump for Wednesday's presidential debate while joining Stephen Colbert on Monday.
- 'Trolls' Lands China Release Date Ahead of North America
- 'The Voice' Sets Returning Coaches for Season 12
- 'Today' Briefly Addresses Billy Bush Exit
- 'Candy Crush' Live-Action Game Show a Go at CBS
- MIPCOM: Diversity Sells, Sony and Viacom Executives Say
- Critic's Notebook: Melania Trump Plays Blame Game as Anderson Cooper Tries to Keep a Straight Face
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR's Today in Entertainment newsletter.
Rome Film Fest: Bernardo Bertolucci on Directors Being Voyeurs
The two-time Oscar winning director reflected on his life and career and also explained why he is reluctant to work with digital film.
- Screamfest Horror Festival Returns to Hollywood With Heiress Lydia Hearst Hosting
- The Hot Producer Behind Japan's Body-Swapping Blockbuster
- Expanded 'Star Trek Encyclopedia' Is the Update the Galaxy Needed
- Priyanka Chopra Apologizes for "Refugee" T-Shirt Magazine Cover Shoot
- Rome Film Fest: Viggo Mortensen Says He Plans Directorial Debut in 2017
- Japan's Toho Forecasts Record Profits Boosted by Anime Hit 'Your Name' and 'Godzilla'
Idris Elba, Benedict Cumberbatch TV Projects Anchor European Exec's U.S. Strategy
'Deepwater Horizon' Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura on Studios' Self-Destructive Fears and "Abandoning" Young Men
Disney/ABC TV's Ben Sherwood on a 'Star Wars' Series, "Mistakes" in Michael Strahan's 'Live' Exit and Bob Iger's Future
'BrainDead,' 'American Gothic' Canceled at CBS
Jennifer Jason Leigh, Keir Gilchrist to Star in Netflix Family Comedy 'Atypical'
MIPCOM: Disney's Ben Sherwood Talks "Tumultuous" U.S. Presidential Election, Diversity and Digital Disruption
James Rosenstock Named President of Viceland International
MIPCOM: 'Kevin Can Wait' Sells to U.K., China, India
Tracy Morgan Comedy Moves From FX to TBS With Series Order
'Bull,' 'Kevin Can Wait' and 'MacGyver' Grab Full-Season Pickups at CBS
It's Official: Stephen Colbert Sets Live Election Night Special on Showtime
'Westworld': 5 Theories About the Enigmatic Arnold
'The Walking Dead' Renewed for Eighth Season at AMC
'Westworld' Star James Marsden Recalls Acting Naked Opposite Anthony Hopkins
'Difficult People' Renewed for Third Season at Hulu
This Week’s Issue
Felicity Jones | Brit. It. Legit.
From oblivion to an Oscar nom, the Oxford-educated actress talks 'Inferno,' those 'Rogue One' reshoots and a career with everything on the line all at once
- Felicity Jones on 'Rogue One' Reshoots, 'Inferno' Reluctance and Anton Yelchin's "Devastating" Death
- Hollywood's 50 Most Powerful Showrunners 2016
- How NBC's Infotainment Agenda Led to Its Donald Trump Debacle (Guest Column)
- GOP Pollster Frank Luntz Reveals Replicas of the Oval Office, Monica Lewinsky's Blue Dress in His L.A. Home (Photos)
- Ryan Kavanaugh's Last Stand: Relativity Could Go From Chapter 11 to Chapter 7 (or Worse)
Irish Studio That Hosted 'Braveheart,' 'Penny Dreadful' for Sale
Ardmore Studios is currently hosting such productions as 'Into the Badlands.'
Virtual Reality Studio Baobab Raises $25M in Funding
Director Chris Milk, founder of VR studio Within, has joined Baobab's advisory board.
MIPCOM: 'Thunderbirds' Animated Series Sells to China's CCTV
ITV Studios' reboot of the classic British kids show will go out on Chinese children's channel CCTV 14.
THX Sold to Gaming Firm Razer, Eyes Virtual Reality Expansion
Razer aims to reach into "broader areas of entertainment."
- The Kardashians' Dash Boutique Sued for Discrimination
- 'Iverson' Director Sued by Producer Who Bought Rights to Documentary on Ex-NBA Superstar
- Disney's Lucasfilm Sues Academy That Teaches People How to Use Lightsabers
Jon Favreau to Be Honored by Sound Mixers
He will receive the Cinema Audio Society Filmmaker Award.
'The Other End' Wins Top Prize at Rio Film Festival
Felipe Sholl’s comedy was named best film and earned best actress honors for Karine Teles.
International Emmys Create Short-Form Series Category
The International Academy also unveiled at MIPCOM nominees for the 2016 kids TV programming categories.
'Awards Chatter' Podcast — Mahershala Ali ('Moonlight')
The 42-year-old, best known as Remy Danton on 'House of Cards,' reflects on his journey from athletic prodigy to poet to actor, his disastrous 'Game of Thrones' audition, the social significance of 'Luke Cage' and generating Oscar buzz for helping to bring to life "the most beautiful script I'd ever read."
- 'Killing Reagan' Director: How Tim Matheson Brought Ronald Reagan Back to Life (Guest Column)
- Kelly Reichardt's 'Certain Women' Takes Top Prize at London Film Festival
- Parviz Shahbazi’s 'Malaria' Wins Grand Prix at Warsaw International Film Festival
- Ethan Hawke Starrer 'Maudie' Wins Audience Award at Vancouver Film Festival
- Russell Crowe, Matt Damon Honor Ridley Scott at American Cinematheque Gala
- Robert De Niro to Receive Film Society of Lincoln Center's Chaplin Award
- Robert De Niro's 'The Comedian' to Get AFI Fest Premiere
- Madonna Named Billboard's 2016 Woman of the Year
Fashion World Turns Out in Force to Remember Photographer Bill Cunningham
Anna Wintour, Ralph Lauren, Naomi Campbell and others attended a Carnegie Hall memorial celebrating the life of the original 'street style' photographer.
About Last Night: Halle Berry Suits Up; Milla Jovovich Stands Out in Sequins
Bob Dylan's Best Rockstar Style Moments
Haute Hardware: 8 Pieces to Toughen Up Your Fall Wardrobe
The Fanning Sisters Are Winning Fall Fashion
Peter Dundas' Best Red-Carpet Looks for Roberto Cavalli
See All the Stars at Hammer Museum's Gala in the Garden
His & Hers: Perfect Pieces for Desert Trip Music Festival
Beyonce's Formation Tour Made Over $250M
Beyonce’s stadium Formation World Tour, which began in April, sold 2.2 million tickets.
Pearl Jam, Tupac Shakur, Journey, Janet Jackson Among 2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Nominees
Chuck Berry to Release First New Album In 38 Years
Azealia Banks and Russell Crowe Clash at Party
Randy Travis Stuns Crowd, Sings at Hall of Fame Induction
Toni Braxton Hospitalized Again With Lupus, Postpones Concert
Beyonce Rips Out Her Earring During Performance at Tidal X
Chart: Hot 100
The Chainsmokers Featuring Halsey
The Weeknd Featuring Daft Punk
twenty one pilots
Let Me Love You
DJ Snake Featuring Justin Bieber
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Drama Actor Roundtable With Rami Malek, Cuba Gooding Jr. and More
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Drama Actress Roundtable With Jennifer Lopez, Kerry Washington and More
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Comedy Actress Roundtable With Ilana Glazer, Gina Rodriguez and More
'The Cherry Orchard': Theater Review
Diane Lane returns to Broadway, graduating from the ensemble almost 40 years ago to the grande dame of Anton Chekhov's classic, in a new version by Tony winner Stephen Karam.
'Kurios — Cabinet of Curiosities': Theater Review
Cirque du Soleil's big-top extravaganza delivers dazzling circus acts in a 19th century, steampunk-infused setting.
'The Roads to Home': Theater Review
Hallie Foote stars in this revival of three interrelated one-acts written by her two-time Oscar-winning father, Horton Foote, and also featuring Harriet Harris.
'Holiday Inn': Theater Review
Bryce Pinkham and Corbin Bleu star in this new Broadway musical based on the classic Bing Crosby-Fred Astaire film, featuring songs by Irving Berlin.
'Stuffed': Theater Review
Comedian Lisa Lampanelli stars in her debut playwriting effort about women's food and body-image issues, receiving its world premiere off-Broadway.
- 'Chris Gethard: Career Suicide': Theater Review
- 'War Paint' to Make Spring Splash on Broadway
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ Confirmed for Xbox One and PlayStation 4
'Tonight Show' Producer Gavin Purcell Jumps to Vox Media (Exclusive)
As head of video at Vox, Purcell will lead online video strategy for such brands as The Verge, SB Nation and Eater.
Video Game Companies Respond as SAG-AFTRA Sets Strike Date
Negotiations begun more than 18 months ago have yet to yield a new video game deal, but the union's low, 25 percent market share may limit its leverage.
VR on the Lot Confab: Will Virtual Reality Have Own Category in Hollywood?
It feels like the early days of making 'Avatar,' director Robert Stromberg says in his keynote.
Twitter Stock Drops as Salesforce Ends Bid
Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff said Friday that the deal "wasn't the right fit for us."
- Participant Media Acquires Rainn Wilson's SoulPancake
- BuzzFeed News to Stream Election-Night Special Live on Twitter
- PlayStation VR Ships, Enters Virtual Reality Race