Box Office: 'Magnificent Seven' Earns $1.75 Million Thursday
Warner Bros.' animated family film 'Storks' also open wide this weekend.
Disney Replaces Director of Broadway-Bound 'Frozen' Musical
Tony winner Michael Grandage reportedly will now stage the eagerly anticipated project, which despite the creative shakeup remains on track to bow in August 2017.
Brad Pitt Lawyers Up for Angelina Jolie Divorce Fight (Exclusive)
Lance Spiegel has represented music mogul Russell Simmons and actors Heather Locklear and Charlie Sheen in family law issues.
FBI Gathering Facts, Evaluating Investigation Into Brad Pitt Abuse Allegations
L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services could not confirm nor deny it was involved with an allegation involving Pitt, but the FBI is now evaluating whether they should pursue their own investigation.
- Rupert Murdoch's Annual Fox Pay Rises to $34.6M
- BBC Cooking up 'Great British Bake Off' Rival With Mary Berry
- 'Deepwater Horizon' Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura on Studios' Self-Destructive Fears and "Abandoning" Young Men
- Rolling Stone Headed to Trial Over Campus Rape Story
- Wanda Confirms Major Sony Alliance
- 'Power Rangers' Reboot Casts Bill Hader as Beloved Character
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR's Today in Entertainment newsletter.
Santa Barbara Film Festival Launches Capital Campaign
With a goal of $5 million, funds will be used to renovte the Riviera Theater and expand educational programs.
- 'The Ten Commandments': Exclusive Set Photos Taken by Yul Brynner
- 'The Bait' ('Tope'): Film Review | TIFF 2016
- Patrick Stewart Narrating New Documentary 'The Connected Universe'
- Oscars: Hong Kong Selects 'Port of Call' for Foreign-Language Category
- First Look: Martin Freeman in Australian Zombie Thriller ‘Cargo’
- Student Academy Awards Medalists Revealed
'Pitch' Pulls a Fast One: Inside the Emotional Twist and What's Next
'How to Get Away With Murder' Premiere Reveals Big Twist and Another Shocking Death
'People v. O.J. Simpson' Producers Nina Jacobson and Brad Simpson Renew Overall Deal With FX
'SNL' Taps Margot Robbie to Host Season Premiere
Fall TV Survey: 17 Showrunners on Live Tweeting, Dream Guest Stars and More
NBC Renews 'Better Late Than Never' for Second Season
'Mr. Robot' Creator Talks Season 2 Finale, 'Star Wars' Inspiration and a "New Elliot" in Season 3
'Empire' Boss Discusses Major Death and What's Next: "She's Not Out of the Show"
'Notorious' Star Daniel Sunjata Talks Taking Over 'Scandal's' Timeslot and 'Moonlighting' Comparisons
Fox Baseball Drama 'Pitch' Is Not Based on a True Story
'Great British Bake Off' Judge Mary Berry to Quit, Paul Hollywood to Continue When Show Leaves BBC
'Designated Survivor' Showrunner Breaks Down Series Premiere and What's Next
Disney/ABC TV's Ben Sherwood on a 'Star Wars' Series, "Mistakes" in Michael Strahan's 'Live' Exit and Bob Iger's Future
'Magnificent Seven' Producer on Why Westerns Aren't Dead and How Cancer Changed Him
Broad Green Brothers Gabriel and Daniel Hammond Reveal Shift to Bigger Films and 'Bad Santa 2' Plans
Viacom Debt Ratings Cut by Moody's
The downgrade "reflects the continued weaker than anticipated rebound in the company's operating performance," the firm says.
Verizon Won't Buy Dish, Telecom Giant's CFO Says
Fran Shammo at the Goldman Sachs Communacopia Conference in New York comments on suggestions that the satellite TV giant's spectrum could be a deal draw for the company.
Liberty Global CEO Talks Netflix Integration, Content Acquisitions
"I don't see any massive vertical integration big-bangs," Mike Fries tells the Goldman Sachs Communacopia Conference in New York.
Netflix Begins Dubbing Into Turkish for Local Service
The move, which will see shows like 'Orange Is the New Black,' 'House of Cards' and 'Jessica Jones' dubbed or subtitled, copies the company's local-language strategy in Poland.
- LMNO Defends Keeping Commissioned Reality Show From Discovery
- Discovery CEO: News Channels' Election Coverage Hurting Other Cable Nets' Ratings
- Ailes Media Litigator Charles Harder on His Improbable Rise With Clients Melania Trump and Hulk Hogan
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Drama Actor Roundtable With Rami Malek, Cuba Gooding Jr. and More
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Drama Actress Roundtable With Jennifer Lopez, Kerry Washington and More
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Comedy Actress Roundtable With Ilana Glazer, Gina Rodriguez and More
Emmys Rambling Reporter: Inside Jimmy Kimmel's Afterparty, Chris Rock's Security Spat and More
Rock, Andy Samberg, John Oliver and others were barricaded from entering the Microsoft Theater for arriving after the ABC telecast had already gone live, plus other sightings from backstage.
Oscars: Latvia Selects 'Dawn' for Foreign-Language Category
The black and white story of a Young Communist who betrays his father is based on a Soviet legend.
Arnon Milchan Set for Gotham Awards Industry Tribute
The New Regency head will be honored alongside Amy Adams, Ethan Hawke and Oliver Stone at the independent film awards, set to be held Nov. 28.
Oscars: Slovakia Selects 'Eva Nova' for Foreign-Language Category
The story of an aging actress whose career is on the skids premiered in Toronto last year.
- Oscars: Iceland Selects 'Sparrows' for Foreign-Language Category
- Italian American Foundation "Disturbed" by Alan Yang's "Reckless" Emmy Speech
- Oscars: New Zealand Selects 'A Flickering Truth' for Foreign-Language Category
- Oscars: Slovenia Selects 'Houston, We Have a Problem!' for Foreign-Language Category
What Instant Gratification Retail Means For Hollywood
Shoppable red carpets and press tour wardrobes? How fashion's 'see now, buy now' shift could change the face of celebrity branding.
Countess Chocula: Fall's Best Chocolate-Colored Beauty Buys
10 Red Carpet-Ready Looks From London Fashion Week
In His Shoes: A Timeline of Christian Louboutin's Hollywood Hits
Emmys 2016: The Best Behind-the-Scenes Instagrams
See All the Stars at Burberry's First See-Now, Buy-Now Show
Emmy Awards Best Dressed
Emmy Awards Worst Dressed
Top Ten Best Jewels from the 2016 Emmys Red Carpet
Emmy Awards 2016: The Red-Carpet Arrivals
Scarlett Johansson's Band Covers New Order's "Love Triangle" for amfAR AIDS Benefit Compilation
Johansson is joined by musicians Julia Haltigan, Holly Miranda and Kendra Morris in Sugar for Sugar, with the cover marking their first official release.
Bobby Breen, Boy Soprano of 1930s Hollywood Musicals, Dies at 88
Ramin Karimloo to Join 'Anastasia' Broadway Cast
Bono Says Donald Trump Is "Trying to Hijack the Idea of America"
Trevor Noah to Host MTV Africa Music Awards
'The Voice': New Coaches Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys Continue to Impress
Watch Lady Gaga's "Perfect Illusion" Video
Chart: Hot 100
The Chainsmokers Featuring Halsey
twenty one pilots
Major Lazer Featuring Justin Bieber & MO
Sia Featuring Sean Paul
Sarah Paulson and Rufus Wainwright Confirmed for Hammer Museum's Gala in the Garden
The well-attended gala, presented by luxe fashion house Bottega Veneta, is bolstered by new co-chairs Jodie Foster, Alexandra Hedison and Robert Soros.
Wife of TV Meteorologist Dallas Raines Charged for Beating Daughter
Raines pleaded not guilty on Wednesday and if convicted, she could face a maximum sentence of four years in prison.
Comedian Jerrod Carmichael to Write Memoir
The creator-star of NBC's 'The Carmichael Show' has signed to write his first book.
Michelle Obama Passport Appears Online in Apparent Hack
The White House said it was looking into a cyber breach on Thursday.
Mansion That Inspired the Phrase 'Keeping Up With the Joneses' Sells for $120K
The New York home was built in 1853 as the country house of Manhattan socialite Elizabeth Schermerhorn Jones.
- J.K. Rowling Assures Fans Harambe Is Not a Patronus
- MTV Star Nicole Byer on Being "a Person of Color, a Woman, Overweight" in Hollywood (Guest Column)
- Hillary Clinton Appears on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns,' Goes After Donald Trump
This Week’s Issue
The New Red Carpet
Top 25 designers | A Paris couture diary | Fashion's turn to feminism
- Hollywood's Top 25 Red Carpet Designers 2016
- Beverly Hills Housewife Annoyed at Buying $100,000 Dresses Seen on Actresses: "I Don’t Want the Sloppy Seconds"
- Michelle Obama Designer Christian Siriano: How I Beat Hollywood's Body Shamers on the Red Carpet (Guest Column)
- Leonardo DiCaprio, the Malaysians and Marlon Brando's Missing Oscar
- Don't Get Lauer'd: Nervous Networks Prep for Presidential Debates
Vimeo Orders Marina Abramovic Doc, Loyiso Gola Comedy Special in New Originals Slate
All three originals are part of Vimeo's Share the Screen initiative to support gender diversity in filmmaking.
Univision Hires News Corp Vet to Lead Former Gawker Media Sites
Raju Narisetti will be CEO of Gizmodo Media Group, which will encompass former Gawker properties including Deadspin and Jezebel.
Mic Unveils Plans for Longform Video Unit (Exclusive)
Mic Visions is focusing on nonfiction and documentary videos, starting with Spotify series 'Clarify.'
McLaren Denies Investment Deal With Apple
The luxury automaker shot down a report by FT that a deal between Apple and McLaren was in the works.
- Tessera to Acquire Audio Technology Firm DTS for $850M
- 'Avatar' Traveling Interactive Exhibit to Debut in Taipei
- Emmys: Tatiana Maslany, 'Game of Thrones' Dominate Social Media