FBI Probing Sundance Cyberattack as Filmmakers Cry Foul (Exclusive)
A Sundance spokesperson said: "The FBI is reviewing the case. At this point, we do not have any reason to believe the cyberattack was targeted towards a specific film."
Tracy Morgan Ordered to Hand Over Documents in Crash Settlement Dispute
Insurers are fighting their responsibility to cover what Walmart paid the comedian.
'Saturday Night Live' Writer Katie Rich Suspended After Controversial Barron Trump Tweet
Katie Rich issued an apology Monday, calling her tweet "inexcusable."
Veteran 'Entertainment Tonight' Producer Bonnie Tiegel Dies
An 'Entertainment Tonight' spokesman tells THR: "For over 20 years, Bonnie has been the heart and soul of our show and a respected member of the Hollywood community. Her energy, laughter and love will be immensely missed by all who knew her."
- Gavin Polone on 'A Dog's Purpose' Outcry, What Really Happened and Who's to Blame
- Galloway on Film: When the Guy Who Fired You Gets Fired
- TV Pilots 2017: The Complete Guide
- Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Actor Roundtable With Casey Affleck, Jeff Bridges and More
- Who Is the 'Last Jedi' in the New 'Star Wars' Title?
- Woody Harrelson Reveals He Was Robbed at Gunpoint After Booking 'Cheers'
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR's Today in Entertainment newsletter.
This Week’s Issue
Al Gore reveals his 11-year journey to 'An Inconvenient Sequel' and his ongoing private talks with Trump: "I won't get into the details. I don't want the Russians to hack it."
- Al Gore on His 'Inconvenient Truth' Sequel, Private Donald Trump Talks, "Consoling" Hillary Clinton
- Sundance Hot List: 17 Movies That Will Sell
- Norman Lear: Why Do People Fall For Fake News? (Guest Column)
- Oscars Producer Welcomes Meryl Streep-Like Political Speeches: "Spontaneity Helps These Shows"
- Gavin Polone on Meryl Streep's Globes Speech and How Hollywood Can Learn to Live Under Trump
YouTube Red Acquires Nick Cannon's 'King of the Dancehall' (Exclusive)
The Jamaican dancehall drama stars Nick Cannon, Whoopi Goldberg, Busta Rhymes and Louis Gossett Jr.
- Iranian Filmmaker Abbas Kiarostami to Receive WGA International Screenwriting Honor
- Berlin Film Festival Ends Canada Goose Jacket Sponsorship After PETA Protest
- Art Directors Guild to Honor Brad Bird
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Title Revealed
- 'Batman/The Shadow' To Team Classic Detectives For An Unsolvable Murder Mystery (Exclusive Art)
- National Geographic Teams With Sundance Institute to Launch Filmmaker Fellowship (Exclusive)
The 24 Greatest '24' Deaths, Ranked
Greg Berlanti-Diablo Cody Comedy Ordered to Pilot at ABC
'Fresh Off the Boat' Duo's Mixed-Race Family Comedy Scores NBC Pilot Order
Critic's Notebook: Twisty 'Good Place' Finale Sets Up a Second Season That NBC Needs to Order
Starz Play Arabia Adding 'The Flash,' 'Supergirl' in Warner Deal Extension
Brie & Aniston, Gomez & Dern: Dreamcasting Ryan Murphy's Monica Lewinsky Mini
'Witchblade' Reboot From Carol Mendelsohn, Caroline Dries Set at NBC
'Black-ish' Spinoff in the Works at ABC
Magic Procedural From 'Blindspot' Trio, Futuristic War Drama Land ABC Pilot Pickups
'Sneaky Pete' Renewed for Second Season at Amazon
Marvel's 'Inhumans' Taps Feature Director for Imax Episodes (Exclusive)
Jane Lynch to Play Janet Reno in Discovery Unabomber Drama
AMC Theatres to Acquire Nordic Cinema Group in $929M Deal
"For the third time in the past 12 months, we believe we have discovered a substantial acquisition," says the exhibition giant owned by China's Dalian Wanda Group.
Bollywood Filmmaker Karan Johar's Autobiography Sparks Debate About Being Gay in India
The popular celebrity writes that he “will not say the three words that possibly everybody knows about me,” because “I live in a country where I could possibly be jailed for saying this.”
Trump Inauguration: How Newspapers Abroad Covered It
From "We Are Not Criminals ... Protest Against Trump" in Mexico and "Trump unveils new era" in the U.K. to "Don of the Trump Era" in India and "God Have Mercy on Us" in Germany, THR looks at the global headlines.
International Documentary Association Names Carrie Lozano Director of New Fund
Fund-backed production grants will be awarded up to $100,000 and development grants up to $15,000.
- Feds Arrest AFTRA Retirement Fund Exec in Alleged $3.4M Fraud
- Donald Trump Expected to Appoint Ajit Pai as New FCC Chairman
- CBS, Paramount Settle Lawsuit Over 'Star Trek' Fan Film
- California Defends IMDb's Challenge to Actor Age Censorship Law
- Inauguration: Street Artist Targets Hollywood Anti-Trumpers With '24' Spoof Posters
- Donald Trump Escapes FEC Punishment Over Paid Actors at Presidential Announcement
- AT&T Added More Than 200,000 Video Subs in Fourth Quarter, "Entirely Driven by DirecTV Now"
Amazon's Film Chief on Sundance Buying Plans, Rival Netflix and Apple's Possible Movie Play
'Patriots Day' Helmer Peter Berg on "Muse" Mark Wahlberg, El Chapo Movie and Directing Trump in an Oreo Ad
CBS Interactive CEO on 'Star Trek' Reboot and Convincing Leslie Moonves to Launch a Streaming Service
London Critics' Circle Film Awards Winners
The U.K.'s leading and longest-standing film critics group handed out its awards in London on Sunday night, with Isabelle Huppert getting the best actress of the year award and a special honor.
Dick Clark Productions, Twitter to Live-Stream Red Carpets From 3 Major Awards Shows
The deal includes preshows for the Academy of Country Music Awards, the Billboard Music Awards and the American Music Awards in addition to live-streaming the Streamy Awards.
ACE Honors Internship Program Leaders
Lori Jane Coleman, Diana Friedberg and William Gordean will receive Heritage Awards from the American Cinema Editors.
Annette Bening, Lily Collins, Steven Yeun Share Personal Casting Call Memories at Artios Awards
"We’re here to honor achievement in the most difficult of creative positions – the casting director,” said host Joel McHale at the 32nd annual Casting Society of America's awards held at the Beverly Hilton.
- People’s Choice Awards 2017: 10 Most Memorable Moments
- Octavia Spencer Named 2017 Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year
- Publicists Guild Nominations Revealed
- Grammys: John Legend, Metallica, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban to Perform
All the Celebrities Who Got Fired Up at the Women's Marches
Designers (Zac Posen, Rachel Comey), stylists (Karla Welch and Ilaria Urbinati) and glam gurus (hairstylist Mara Roszak) marched alongside Jane Fonda, Blake Lively, America Ferrera and more stars in support of women's rights on Jan. 21.
- Battle of the Sundance Parkas: A Guide to Hollywood's Favorite Brands
- Millie Bobby Brown, Abbey Lee Dress Up for Raf Simons' First Move at Calvin Klein
- Lily Collins Will Be Honored at the Costume Designers Guild Awards
- Rami Malek and Boy George Talk Trump Inauguration, Women's Marches at Dior Menswear Show
See All the Red, White and Blue Looks from The Trump Inauguration
Snow Boots on the Ground!
People's Choice Awards: The Best and Worst Dressed
Spot the Resemblance Between Dolce & Gabbana Models and Their Famous Family Members
8 Menswear Must-Haves to Channel Robert Redford's Sundance Style
No Biz, Like Faux Biz
About Last Night: Janelle Monae's Tuxedo Dress; Jessica Biel's Look of Love
About Last Night: Elle Fanning's Simple Ivory Stunner; Sienna Miller Sparkles in Gucci
Adele to Perform at Grammy Awards
She joins John Legend, Metallica, Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban onstage for music’s biggest night.
Sprint Purchases 33 Percent Stake in Tidal
Bruce Springsteen Tells Australian Crowd He's Joining "New American Resistance"
Madonna Drops Three F-Bombs on CNN, MSNBC During Live Coverage of Women's March on Washington
Pat Benatar Debuts Original Song "Shine" for Women's March
Music Exec Marilyn Petrone, Who Worked With Kenny Rogers and War, Dies at 82
Watch Jackie Evancho Sing the National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
Chart: Hot 100
Shape Of You
Bad And Boujee
Migos Featuring Lil Uzi Vert
Rae Sremmurd Featuring Gucci Mane
The Weeknd Featuring Daft Punk
'Jitney': Theater Review
Actor-turned-director Ruben Santiago-Hudson's natural feel for the plays of August Wilson yields a superb production of this final work in the late dramatist's landmark 10-part cycle to make it to Broadway.
'The Tempest': Theater Review
Director Phyllida Lloyd's trilogy, reimagining Shakespeare's classics as the performances of female prison inmates, concludes with 'The Tempest.'
'The Kite Runner': Theater Review
The stage version of Khaled Hosseini’s best-selling 2003 novel about an Afghan immigrant caught up in the grand sweep of history makes its belated London debut.
'The Present': Theater Review
Richard Roxburgh plays a philandering schoolteacher and Cate Blanchett the love that slipped through his fingers in Andrew Upton's post-perestroika update of Chekhov's first play, which comes to Broadway from Sydney Theatre Company.
Mark Ruffalo Steps Into Broadway's 'The Price'
The Oscar-nominated actor will join the cast of Roundabout Theatre Company's Arthur Miller revival, replacing John Turturro, who has bowed out due to his filming schedule.
- Broadway Celebrates New Year With Record Weekly Grosses
- 'Mean Girls' Musical on Track for Fall 2017 World Premiere
- Pope Francis Warns Against Populist “Saviors” After Donald Trump's Inauguration
Snapchat Updates Discover Publisher Guidelines to Crack Down on Graphic, Inaccurate Content
The new rules affect Snapchat's Discover partners, which include BuzzFeed, CNN, ESPN and Comedy Central.
Twitter Forces Users to Follow @POTUS and @FLOTUS Accounts
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey responded to several users' complaints, tweeting that the company is looking into the issue.
Inauguration Day Generates More Than 12 Million Tweets
The number of tweets per minute peaked at 58,000 with the swearing in of Donald Trump as the 45th POTUS.
Watch Jemima Kirke, Shiri Appleby in Trailer For Refinery29's 'Strangers' (Exclusive)
The drama series stars Zoe Chao as a young woman who begins renting out her spare bedroom.
- Twitter Transition to Begin Friday as Obama Hands @POTUS Account to Trump
- Sundance: Jaunt Unveils Virtual Reality Slate Featuring 'The Lawnmower Man' Adaptation, Tye Sheridan Sci-Fi Series
- Google Co-Founder: Davos World Economic Forum Is Like Burning Man "Except We're All Wearing Clothes"