President Obama Talks Trump Tape, Reads 'Mean Tweets' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
The president weighed in on the Donald Trump-Billy Bush tape during his second visit with Kimmel and gave the comedian a serious answer about the "qualitatively different" way Trump has operated in this election.
Inside Jeffrey Katzenberg's Final Fundraiser for President Obama
Top tickets for the intimate Monday night gathering went for $100,000.
Donald Trump Launches Nightly Facebook Live Show
The shows will run for two weeks, kicking off Monday night and going through Election Day.
Jack O'Connell to Play Alexander McQueen in Biopic
Andrew Haigh is set to direct the film about the late fashion icon, with principal photography to begin in January.
- Watch Lady Gaga, James Corden Sing "Bad Romance" in 'Carpool Karaoke' Preview
- 'How I Met Your Mother' Was Inspired by 9/11
- John Candy Remembered: His Children Share New Stories About Their Late Father On Eve of Birthday
- 'Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz Admits Cast Lied About Who Was Being Killed Off
- Suge Knight Lawsuit Claims Dr. Dre Tried to Have Him Killed
- Warner Bros. Sues Innovative Artists Over Screener Piracy
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR's Today in Entertainment newsletter.
'Shaun the Sheep Movie' Sequel in the Works at Aardman
Crowds flocked to the first big-screen outing of the woolly farmyard favorite, which earned $106 million internationally and now gives StudioCanal another major family franchise.
- A 7-Year-Old's Hilarious (and Heartbreaking) Review of 'Empire Strikes Back'
- European Film Awards: 'Look Who's Back,' 'Man Called Ove' Nominated for Best European Comedy
- ‘Mostly Sunny’: Film Review | Mumbai 2016
- Maylia, Actress in 'Singapore' and 'To the Ends of the Earth,' Dies at 90
- 'Rogue One' Composer Reveals What He's Most Excited for Fans to Hear
- Cannes Winner Carlos Reygadas Launches Mexico Film School
TV Ratings: 'Walking Dead' Bloodbath Matches All-Time Audience High
Jason Momoa Netflix Drama 'Frontier' Renewed Ahead of Series Debut (Exclusive)
'Walking Dead': Why the Season 7 Premiere Was So Violent
Parents Television Council Blasts "Brutally Explicit" 'Walking Dead' Premiere (Exclusive)
Inside 'Jane the Virgin's' Decision to Tackle the Abortion Question (Again)
'Tonight Show' Showrunner Josh Lieb Exits for Overall Deal With Universal Television
'Walking Dead' Producers, Stars Explain Graphic Season 7 Deaths
'Westworld': Everything to Know About the Man in Black
'Walking Dead': Negan's Victim(s) Finally Revealed
'Walking Dead': Everything to Know Before the Season 7 Premiere
NBC Rebooting Computer Hacker Movie 'Sneakers'
'House of Cards' Adds Patricia Clarkson, Campbell Scott (Exclusive)
This Week’s Issue
Love in Black & White
"Fifty years is not that long ago — not for this shit to be going down," says Joel Edgerton of 'Loving,' a real-life drama about an outlawed marriage with sudden relevance in today's racially charged election
- How Interracial Romance 'Loving' Became the Most Relevant Movie This Election Season
- NBC's New 'Apprentice' Star Arnold Schwarzenegger Arrives With Trump-Like Baggage
- Michael Wolff on Billy Bush and How the Media Wrung Trump Dry Before Toppling Him
- Warren Beatty's New Movie Has 16 Credited Producers: "It's Deplorable"
- How the Chicago Cubs Could Boost World Series Ratings (and Give Fox a $30M Advertising Windfall)
Twitter Planning More Layoffs (Report)
The job cuts could affect around 300 people, or 8 percent of the social media company's workforce.
Mahesh Samat to Return as Head of Disney India
Four years after he left the company, he will succeed Siddharth Roy-Kapur.
ITV Plans 120 Job Cuts Amid Brexit "Uncertainty"
"At a time of political and economic uncertainty in our key markets, it's important that we are in the strongest possible position to continue to invest in our strategy," a representative says.
SMPTE Panel Warns of Restoration Challenges
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' co-producer urges "checks and balances."
- What AT&T Might Do to Convince Regulators to Bless the Time Warner Deal
- Arnold Schwarzenegger "Would've Run" for President This Year If He'd Been Born in the U.S.
- Time Warner Stock Drops as Wall Street Debates AT&T Deal
Feinberg Forecast: The Lay of the Land After the New York Film Festival
THR's awards expert offers his latest assessment of the race.
Miles Teller to Be Honored by Stonestreet Studios (Exclusive)
The 'Bleed for This' star will receive the inaugural Granite Award at the acting conservatory's 25th anniversary event, with fellow grads Idina Menzel and Selma Blair in tow.
Queen Latifah, Leslie Odom Jr. Honored at Princess Grace Awards Gala
Naomi Campbell hosted the New York City event, which included a dance number performed by Robert Fairchild and Tilar Peck.
Harvey Keitel, Asghar Farhadi Honored at Antalya Film Festival
The Oscar-nominated actor and director both received lifetime achievement awards at the Turkish festival.
- Anne Hathaway on Oscar Win: "I Tried to Pretend That I Was Happy"
- 'Deadpool,' 'Outcast,' 'The Accountant' Campaigns Win at Clio Key Art Awards
- Gotham Awards: Any Foreshadowing of the Oscars Is Purely Coincidental
- 'Return of the Jedi' VFX Pioneer Ken Ralston to Get VES Lifetime Honor
Rashida Jones on Streamlined Style and Her Dad as a Jewelry Inspiration
The writer and actress' new jewelry design effort, Rashida Jones x Iconery, represents her love for the bold '70s, '80s and '90s.
6 Designers Kim Kardashian Has Helped To Gain Exposure
15 Power Pantsuits That Ruled the Red Carpet
#ImWithHer on the Runway
Tilda Swinton's Wacky and Wonderful Press Wardrobe for 'Doctor Strange'
All The Stars at the Obamas' Final State Dinner at the White House
A Look at Naomie Harris' 'Moonlight' Press Wardrobe
Every Time Michelle Obama Slayed at a White House State Dinner
Fashion Biggest Names Remember Bill Cunningham
About Last Weekend: Beyonce's Sheer Magic; Katy Perry Shimmers
See What All the Stars Wore to Veuve Clicquot's Annual Polo Classic
Prince's Paisley Park to Open As Museum After Minnesota Rezoning Decision
The musician's iconic recording studio and home is expected to draw 600,000 people a year.
Prince's Paisley Park to Open As Museum After Minnesota Rezoning Decision
Jay Z, Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez to Hold Concerts for Hillary Clinton
Style Notes: Ivanka Trump Boycott Picks Up Steam; Carven Designers Leave Brand
American Music Awards: Sting to Receive Award of Merit, Perform Medley
Justin Bieber Walks Offstage During Manchester Concert After Urging Fans to Stop Screaming
Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Due in December
Chart: Hot 100
The Chainsmokers Featuring Halsey
The Weeknd Featuring Daft Punk
twenty one pilots
Let Me Love You
DJ Snake Featuring Justin Bieber
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: Joe Alwyn, From Film Student to Star of 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: 'Moonlight's' Trevante Rhodes Goes From Track Star to Toronto Film Fest
Hollywood's Next Big Thing: 'Independence Day' Actress Maika Monroe Goes From Pro Kiteboarder to Breakout Star
'A Life': Theater Review
David Hyde Pierce plays a lonely man who seeks answers with astrology in this new drama by Adam Bock, directed by Anne Kaufman.
'The Harvest': Theater Review
Several young Catholic missionaries prepare for their upcoming Middle East assignment in this new drama by MacArthur Fellowship recipient Samuel D. Hunter.
'Plenty': Theater Review
Rachel Weisz stars opposite Corey Stoll in David Hare’s 1978 drama about an Englishwoman whose life is indelibly stamped by her time as a Resistance fighter in Nazi-occupied France.
'The Front Page': Theater Review
Nathan Lane, John Slattery and John Goodman lead this all-star Broadway revival of the classic 1928 comedy by Ben Hecht and Charles MacArthur about Chicago tabloid reporters on the crime beat.
'Letter to a Man': Theater Review
Mikhail Baryshnikov plays celebrated dancer Vaslav Nijinsky in this abstract dance-theater piece directed by Robert Wilson.
- '13 Going on 30' Stage Musical in the Works
- 'Tick, Tick... Boom!': Theater Review
- 'Love, Love, Love': Theater Review
Marvel Addressing Gender Inequality, Says Studio Exec VP
"Hopefully we can make a balanced Hollywood for the next generation," said Victoria Alonso, Monday at SMPTE.
Showtime Streaming Service Comes to Canada
Cord-cutters will now be able to watch series like 'Billions' and 'The Affair' via the local CraveTV service.
SAG-AFTRA Video Game Strike: Is It Just About Terminology?
There’s a principle involved — but a tech industry compensation mechanism might be the solution to the strike.
Digital Hollywood: Virtual Reality Tests Episodic Storytelling Formats
From 'Gone,' in which a child disappears, and 'Defying the Nazis VR,' new series formats are entering the picture.
- The Internet Was Having Issues Friday Morning
- Doug Liman’s Virtual Reality Series ‘Invisible’ Premieres on Samsung VR
- SAG-AFTRA Video Game Strike Begins