Box-Office Preview: Will 'Magnificent Seven' Gallop Past 'Storks'?
Antoine Fuqua's star-studded remake of the classic 1960 Western 'The Magnificent Seven' made its world premiere at the Toronto Film Festival.
LAPD: Brad Pitt Not Investigated for Child Abuse
L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services could not confirm nor deny it was involved with an allegation involving Pitt.
Ailes Media Litigator Charles Harder on His Improbable Rise With Clients Melania Trump and Hulk Hogan
Arguably the highest-profile media lawyer in America, Harder opens up as Donald Trump threatens the New York Times for "irresponsible intent" and states: "I'm anything but the enemy of a free press."
'Deepwater Horizon' Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura on Studios' Self-Destructive Fears and "Abandoning" Young Men
The former Warner Bros. production chief also talks about postponing his USA series 'Shooter' in light of the Dallas shootings: "It's talking down to people, like they can't differentiate truth and fiction."
- Hillary Clinton Appears on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns,' Goes After Donald Trump
- MTV Star Nicole Byer on Being "a Person of Color, a Woman, Overweight" in Hollywood (Guest Column)
- 'Great British Bake Off' Judge Mary Berry to Quit, Paul Hollywood to Continue When Show Leaves BBC
- Viacom's Next Steps: Does CBS' Leslie Moonves Hold the Key?
- Marion Cotillard Takes to Instagram to Deny Rumored Brad Pitt Affair
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': All the Details After Episode Two
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR's Today in Entertainment newsletter.
London Film Fest Will Explore Why A-List Black Actors Relocate to the U.S.
The 60th edition of the British Film Institute's premier event will hold a Black Star Symposium where David Oyelowo, 'Moonlight' writer-director Barry Jenkins and more will discuss the obstacles faced by black talent in the U.K.
- 'Huntwatch': Film Review
- Lindsay Lohan Tells Russian TV She "Respects" Vladimir Putin
- Oscars: India Selects 'Interrogation' for Foreign-Language Category
- Oscars: Pakistan Selects 'Mah e Mir' for Foreign-Language Category
- 'Boundaries' ('Pays'): Film Review | TIFF 2016
- Regina Hall, Marlon Wayans to Star in Comedy 'Naked' for Netflix
Fall TV Survey: 17 Showrunners on Live Tweeting, Dream Guest Stars and More
Fox Baseball Drama 'Pitch' Is Not Based on a True Story
Lionsgate, Starz Sign Carriage Deals With AT&T
Ryan Murphy on TV's True Crime Explosion, 'Katrina' and What's Next
Fall TV Survey: 14 Showrunners Reveal Pilot Shoot Secrets
'Superior Donuts' Ordered to Series at CBS
Elvis Presley Limited Series in the Works at Weinstein Television
'This Is Us' Creator on Premiere Twist and the "Good Cry"
6 Burning Questions for 'How to Get Away With Murder' Season 3
New 'Walking Dead' Trailer, Poster Lean Heavily on Negan, Ezekiel
'Chicago P.D' Boss Previews Voight's "Admission," Lindsay's "Journey" and Burgess' New Partner
'Agents of SHIELD' Team Talks "Supernatural" Season Premiere Twist, Possible 'Doctor Strange' Link
Disney/ABC TV's Ben Sherwood on a 'Star Wars' Series, "Mistakes" in Michael Strahan's 'Live' Exit and Bob Iger's Future
'Magnificent Seven' Producer on Why Westerns Aren't Dead and How Cancer Changed Him
Broad Green Brothers Gabriel and Daniel Hammond Reveal Shift to Bigger Films and 'Bad Santa 2' Plans
Verizon Won't Buy Dish, Telecom Giant's CFO Says
Fran Shammo at the Goldman Sachs Communacopia Conference in New York comments on suggestions that the satellite TV giant's spectrum could be a deal draw for the company.
Liberty Global CEO Talks Netflix Integration, Content Acquisitions
"I don't see any massive vertical integration big-bangs," Mike Fries tells the Goldman Sachs Communacopia Conference in New York.
Discovery Launches Virtual Reality Online Network
It will offer VR and 360-degree content based on science and exploration.
Discovery CEO: News Channels' Election Coverage Hurting Other Cable Nets' Ratings
David Zaslav also tells the Goldman Sachs Communacopia Conference in New York about TLC's turnaround efforts and why Eurosport is like ESPN in 1995.
- Charter CEO Says He Thinks of Netflix as "an Ancillary Service"
- Starz CEO on Lionsgate Merger: "We Will Be Able to Attract More and Better Talent"
- James Murdoch Pledges More "Consistent" Quality for Fox Film Franchises
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Drama Actor Roundtable With Rami Malek, Cuba Gooding Jr. and More
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Drama Actress Roundtable With Jennifer Lopez, Kerry Washington and More
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Comedy Actress Roundtable With Ilana Glazer, Gina Rodriguez and More
Emmys Rambling Reporter: Inside Jimmy Kimmel's Afterparty, Chris Rock's Security Spat and More
Rock, Andy Samberg, John Oliver and others were barricaded from entering the Microsoft Theater for arriving after the ABC telecast had already gone live, plus other sightings from backstage.
Oscars: Slovakia Selects 'Eva Nova' for Foreign-Language Category
The story of an ageing actress whose career is on the skids premiered in Toronto last year.
Steve Buscemi, Michael Pena to be Honored at Second Annual Carney Awards
Gary Cole and Jonathan Banks also will be feted at the event.
Emmys: Can HBO Keep Its Throne Without 'Game of Thrones'?
The best drama series winner won't air during next year's eligibility period because of a production delay as FX nips at its heels, threatening HBO's 15-year reign as the most awarded network.
- Oscars: Slovenia Selects 'Houston, We Have a Problem!' for Foreign-Language Category
- Jai Courtney, Garth Davis to be Feted at the Australians in Film Awards
- 'Awards Chatter' Podcast — Rob Reiner ('LBJ')
- Matt Damon, Sigourney Weaver to Toast Ridley Scott at American Cinematheque Awards
What Instant Gratification Retail Means For Hollywood
Shoppable red carpets and press tour wardrobes? How fashion's 'see now, buy now' shift could change the face of celebrity branding.
- Hollywood's Top 25 Red Carpet Designers 2016
- Milan Day 1: At Gucci, Hollywood Forever; At Cavalli, Nudie's Rodeo Tailors
- Beverly Hills Housewife Annoyed at Buying $100,000 Dresses Seen on Actresses: "I Don’t Want the Sloppy Seconds"
- Michelle Obama Designer Christian Siriano: How I Beat Hollywood's Body Shamers on the Red Carpet (Guest Column)
Countess Chocula: Fall's Best Chocolate-Colored Beauty Buys
In His Shoes: A Timeline of Christian Louboutin's Hollywood Hits
Emmys 2016: The Best Behind-the-Scenes Instagrams
See All the Stars at Burberry's First See-Now, Buy-Now Show
Emmy Awards Best Dressed
Emmy Awards Worst Dressed
Top Ten Best Jewels from the 2016 Emmys Red Carpet
Emmy Awards 2016: The Red-Carpet Arrivals
Ramin Karimloo to Join 'Anastasia' Broadway Cast
The Tony-nominated 'Les Miserables' star will play the antagonist in the new musical by the 'Ragtime' team, inspired by the 1997 Fox animated feature.
Bono Says Donald Trump Is "Trying to Hijack the Idea of America"
Trevor Noah to Host MTV Africa Music Awards
'The Voice': New Coaches Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys Continue to Impress
Watch Lady Gaga's "Perfect Illusion" Video
Adele Dedicates Her Show to Brangelina: "It's the End of an Era"
'The Voice': Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys Make Their Coaching Debut in Season 11 Premiere
Chart: Hot 100
The Chainsmokers Featuring Halsey
twenty one pilots
Major Lazer Featuring Justin Bieber & MO
Sia Featuring Sean Paul
Charlotte Police Chief: Family Will View Video of Shooting
City officials originally announced the man was dead but later reversed that statement and said he was on life support.
Johnny Depp Lists 5-Penthouse Downtown Los Angeles Home for $12.8M
Listed on the heels of the star's very public divorce from Amber Heard, the units in the iconic Eastern Columbia Building are nestled atop the art-deco structure famed for its four-sided clock tower.
Thaddeus Farrow, Son of Mia Farrow, Dies at 27
Mia adopted Thaddeus at age 12 from India.
Doug Aitken on His MOCA Exhibit: "To Have Everything in L.A. is Incredibly Moving"
The acclaimed contemporary artist's new multi-dimensional show, 'Electric Earth,' is on view at the Geffen Contemporary at MOCA in downtown Los Angeles through Jan. 15, 2017.
Don King Uses N-Word While Introducing Trump in Church
The boxing promoter was speaking to an assembly of black pastors.
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Wax Figures Separated at Madame Tussauds Museums
- Dana Brunetti Clarifies Relativity's Private Jet Status After Media Misreports Joke
- Leonardo DiCaprio, the Malaysians and Marlon Brando's Missing Oscar
This Week’s Issue
The Emmy Issue
One voter's brutally honest ballot | Insider party guide | Ben Sherwood on Iger, Oscars and his plan for ABC | Red carpet in the new era of feminism | The right tux for your age
- Emmys Host Jimmy Kimmel Lets Loose on His Bizarre Diet, Penis Pics and Why He Has All of Letterman's Neckties
- Emmy Voter Reveals Brutally Honest Ballot: 'People v. O.J.' "Vastly Overrated," 'House of Cards' Had "Worst Season Yet"
- Disney/ABC TV's Ben Sherwood on a 'Star Wars' Series, "Mistakes" in Michael Strahan's 'Live' Exit and Bob Iger's Future
- Red Carpet in the Age of Feminism: "It's All So Double-Edged"
- The Netflix Backlash: Why Hollywood Fears a Content Monopoly
Mic Unveils Plans for Longform Video Unit (Exclusive)
Mic Visions is focusing on nonfiction and documentary videos, starting with Spotify series 'Clarify.'
McLaren Denies Investment Deal With Apple
The luxury automaker shot down a report by FT that a deal between Apple and McLaren was in the works.
Vine's King Bach to Host 2016 Streamy Awards
Presenters Joey Graceffa, Grace Helbig, Tyler Oakley and Lilly Singh also will be on hand during the Oct. 4 awards show.
Megyn Kelly Producing Political Comedy for Verizon's Go90
Snapchat's Peter Hamby co-created the project with Sarah Palin biographer Scott Conroy.
- Emmys: Tatiana Maslany, 'Game of Thrones' Dominate Social Media
- 'Snowden' Stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Shailene Woodley on Understanding "Complexity" of NSA Leaker
- 'Snowden' Cinematographer On Re-Creating "Horrifying Journey"; Security Anxiety