Hillary Clinton Is Prepping for Trump Debates By Drawing on "Experience in Elementary School"
The Democratic presidential nominee talked Donald Trump's recent "wacky" claims, emails and her husband's viral balloon moment from the DNC on Monday's 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.'
Jeffrey Katzenberg Bids Farewell to DreamWorks Animation Staff as Comcast's $3.8B Deal Closes
Katzenberg will now become chairman of DreamWorks New Media, which includes digital-focused properties such as AwesomenessTV.
'War Dogs' Screenwriter on How His Experience in Iraq Helped Shape Todd Phillips' Movie
"One of the first things that Todd asked me was: 'Your script feels really, really authentic. There are all of these tiny details. Where did that come from?' And I said, 'It came from being there.'"
Organization Representing Nate Parker's Rape Accuser Breaks Silence
The Women’s Law Project filed suit in 2002 against Penn State for a Title IX violation relating to how the university handled the harassment claims the alleged victim brought against the 'Birth of a Nation' filmmaker and Jean Celestin.
- Harvey Weinstein Jabs Donald Trump at Panama-Proud 'Hands of Stone' Premiere
- Street Art Puts Leonardo DiCaprio and Hillary Clinton in Money-Laundering Machine
- Shannen Doherty Settles Lawsuit With Ex-Managers Over Health Insurance Lapse
- Prominent TV Casting Director: "Workshops Are Dying" After Pay-to-Play Investigation
- Ryan Murphy Teases 'American Crime Story' Season 2, More 'American Horror Story' and Retooled 'Scream Queens'
- Weekend Box Office: 'Ben-Hur' Crashes Chariot With $11.4M Opening
Oprah Winfrey, Ava DuVernay on the Push for "Inclusion" (Not Diversity), Tackling Black Lives Matter Beyond the "Hashtag"
TV Titans Roundtable: 5 Chiefs Spar Over the Future (and Netflix's Role as Arch-Frenemy)
Michael Wolff on Hillary's "Self-Delusion," Trump's "S— Show" and the Media's Final, Frantic 100 Days
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR's Today in Entertainment newsletter.
Is 'Mission: Impossible 6' Necessary?
Production has halted as Tom Cruise and Paramount face a pay dispute.
- Al Sharpton Backs Nate Parker, Takes Aim at Hollywood and Right-Wing Media
- 'Southwest of Salem: The Story of the San Antonio Four': Film Review
- 'Chasing Niagara': Film Review
- What Should the Next 'Star Wars' Spinoff Be About? Vote Now
- First Look: Olivia Cooke as a Small Town Waitress in Indie Drama 'Katie Says Goodbye'
- 'Awards Chatter' Podcast — Hugh Grant ('Florence Foster Jenkins')
This Week’s Issue
Oprah & Ava
The friends talk frankly about Hollywood inclusion (and please do NOT say "diversity"). "Everybody gets caught up in the hashtag," says Winfrey, whose 'Queen Sugar' series with DuVernay isn't an "education" — just a great story. "If you treat being black as a plight," says the director, "it impacts your creativity."
- Oprah Winfrey, Ava DuVernay on the Push for "Inclusion" (Not Diversity), Tackling Black Lives Matter Beyond the "Hashtag"
- How Ava DuVernay's 'Queen Sugar' Is Boosting Female Filmmakers
- Leonardo DiCaprio, the Malaysian Money Scandal and His "Unusual" Foundation
- 'Fast 8' to 'Criminal Minds': When On-Set Feuds Go Public
- Michael Wolff on the Murdoch Father-Sons Feud Over Fox News Post-Roger Ailes
TV Land's 'Jim Gaffigan Show' to End With Season 2
Nina Tassler Returns to TV With 'The Middlesteins' at Showtime
Keegan-Michael Key, Cobie Smulders, Fred Savage Lead Cast of Nick Stoller Netflix Comedy
'Faking It' Star Katie Stevens to Topline Freeform Cosmopolitan Drama 'Issues'
Willie Geist Leaving Third Hour of NBC's 'Today'
TV Ratings: Rio Closing Ceremony Is Down 45 Percent, Widening Gap With London
CBS Using Sexual Joke to Market Dr. Phil Drama 'Bull'
'Fear the Walking Dead' Boss Breaks Down the Midseason Premiere and the Twists Ahead
Larry Wilmore Opens Up About 'Nightly Show' Early Exit, Saying Farewell and What's Next
'Mr. Robot' Creator Breaks Down Season 2 Reveal: "Now [Elliot] Can Be Set Free"
'Lost Boys' TV Reboot in the Works at CW From 'Veronica Mars' Creator
Amy Schumer Says Her Show Isn't Canceled
Viacom Says Philippe Dauman's Exit Package Includes $58M Severance Payment
Nintendo Sells Majority Stake in Seattle Mariners for $660 Million
Court Will Hear Arguments on Sharing Philippe Dauman's Viacom Settlement
Ousted Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman Awarded $12.9M in Stock
- Japan Box Office: 'Ghostbusters' Opens at No. 4 with $2.4M; 'Secret Life of Pets' Stays No. 1
- What New Viacom CEO Tom Dooley Must Do
- Rep Sheet Roundup: WME Signs Rick Astley
Oscars: Academy Reveals Tech Achievements It Is Considering for Awards
Emmys: How 'People v. O.J. Simpson' Re-Created That Notorious Freeway Chase
Emmys: Aziz Ansari, Tom Hiddleston, 11 More Lead Actors Break Down Their Favorite Scenes
Emmys: Lady Gaga's Signature Gloves on 'AHS: Hotel' Were Designed With 11,000 Swarovski Crystals
- Emmys: Is There Too Much Variety in the Variety Talk Category?
- Oscars: Romania Selects 'Sieranevada' for Foreign-Language Category
- BAFTA Sets 2017 Film Awards Dates, Tweaks Rules
- Critics' Choice Awards Jumps to New December Date
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Drama Actor Roundtable With Rami Malek, Cuba Gooding Jr. and More
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Drama Actress Roundtable With Jennifer Lopez, Kerry Washington and More
Watch Hollywood Reporter's Full, Uncensored Comedy Actress Roundtable With Ilana Glazer, Gina Rodriguez and More
Saudi Summer Vacation In L.A.: The $7.5 Million Lamborghinis, $3,000 Fur Toys and Yeezy Sneakers on Shopping Lists
When it's 110 degrees in Riyadh, the Gulf crowd flocks to L.A. A field guide to the hot spots.
Chart: Hot 100
The Chainsmokers Featuring Halsey
Sia Featuring Sean Paul
Major Lazer Featuring Justin Bieber & MO
twenty one pilots
David Bowie Plaque Unveiled in Berlin
Watch Coldplay and James Corden's Prince Tribute
Black Keys Frontman Sued Over Howlin' Wolf Documentary
Remembering Lou Pearlman: The Ponzi Schemer Who Spawned the Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync and More
Jazz Harmonica Great Toots Thielemans Dies at 94
Billboard Hot 100 Fest: Calvin Harris, J. Cole, Galantis and More Day 2 Highlights
Billboard Hot 100 Fest 2016: Ariana Grande, Fetty Wap, Rae Sremmurd & More Memorable Moments
'Groundhog Day': Theater Review
Director Matthew Warchus, composer Tim Minchin and the team behind 'Matilda' turn the much-loved Bill Murray screen comedy into a lavish stage musical.
Jason Sudeikis to Star in 'Dead Poets Society' on Stage
The actor will play unconventional English professor John Keating, one of Robin Williams' most iconic film roles, in the world-premiere drama adapted by Oscar-winning screenwriter Tom Schulman.
John Turturro, Tony Shalhoub, Jessica Hecht to Star in Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
Terry Kinney will direct the Broadway revival for Roundabout Theatre Company, beginning performances Feb. 16.
'Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour': Theater Review
'Billy Elliot' creator Lee Hall tackles a wilder kind of teen escapism in this riotous stage musical about a choir of foul-mouthed Catholic schoolgirls on the hunt for sex, booze and excitement.
'Troilus and Cressida': Theater Review
In the summer's second Shakespeare in the Park production, the Public Theater tackles this rarely performed play set during the Trojan War, with a cast that includes Louis Cancelmi, Corey Stoll and John Glover.
- New York Theater Community Mourns James Houghton
- 'Cats': Theater Review
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two': Theater Review
Comcast's Watchable Debuts First Slate of Exclusive Series
Univision to Pay Gawker's Nick Denton $16,666 a Month Not to Compete
How 'Kubo and the Two Strings' Combines Origami, Digital Effects and a 16-Foot Puppet
Long Beach Man Charged With Assaulting Teen Playing 'Pokemon Go'
- BAFTA Forms Virtual Reality Advisory Group
- Twitter Suspended 235,000 Terrorism-Related Accounts Over Last Six Months
- Gawker.com to Shut Down Next Week