Emmy Awards 2015: The Red-Carpet Arrivals
TV’s biggest names stepped out for the 67th annual Emmy Awards at the Microsoft Theatre on Sunday.
Emmys: The Year the TV Academy Got It Right (Analysis)
THR's awards analyst praises the 19,000-member organization, led by Bruce Rosenblum, on the success of its new voting system, and Andy Samberg for emceeing a terrific show.
Emmys: 'American Horror Story: Freak Show,' 'Modern Family,' Tatiana Maslany Snubbed
'Louie,' 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' and 'Better Call Saul' were all shut out despite multiple nominations.
Emmys: Who Won the Night on Social Media?
Wins by 'Game of Thrones,' 'Veep', Jon Hamm, Viola Davis and Uzo Aduba lit up Facebook and Twitter throughout the awards show.
Emmys: Jon Hamm Wins Lead Actor in a Drama Series
Andy Samberg hosted the Primetime Emmy Awards from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday night.
Amy Schumer Thanks Makeup Artist In Emmys Awards Speech
The Emmy winner on her smokey-eye: "I really love it."
- 'Transparent' Stars Find Love (With Each Other)
- Tracy Morgan's Surprise Emmys Appearance Nearly Ruined By Paula Deen
- Emmy Parties: Andy Samberg Throws Tequila Bash, 'The Daily Show' Rages and 'Amy Schumer' Writer Has Purse Stolen
- Emmys vs. the GOP Debate: Trump Outshines Awards Show on TV and Social Media
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains Matt LeBlanc Isn't Mad at Him Over Emmys Bit
- Taraji P. Henson Praises Viola Davis' Emmys Speech: "The Universe Needed to Hear That"