Kate McKinnon on Playing Hillary Clinton: "I Feel Immense Pressure"
The SNL star on playing Justin Bieber, whether she's said no to anything and her most mortifying moment as a comedian.
Lena Dunham On 'Girls' Racial Backlash: "It Was an Educational, Painful Process for Me"
"I had been thinking so much about sort of representing weirdo girls and chubby girls and strange half-Jews that I had forgotten that there was an entire world of women who were being underserved.”
Emmys: On the Set of ABC's 'How to Get Away With Murder' (Photos)
Go behind the scenes and get an inside look at the the twisty world of the Viola Davis starrer.
First Look: 'Mad Men' Debuts Its Own Don Draper-Worthy Emmy Ads
In its final year of eligibility, the campaign focuses on the drama's "End of an Era" tagline and star Jon Hamm's years of (thus far unawarded) work.
Emmys Preview: Will 'Empire' Get a Nom? Plus 6 More Burning Questions
"It's a less-than-perfect system," says one voting actor, as all sorts of finales ('Mad Men'), rule changes and the emergence of Cookie Lyon could require an Esalen-style retreat just to talk them all through.
'Downton Abbey' Creator Julian Fellowes to Receive International Emmy Founders Award
His hit show is set to draw to a close after season six.
- Emmys: 'Orange Is the New Black' to Compete as Drama — Despite Comedy Pitch
- Emmys: TV Academy Decides Three Hourlongs Will Compete as Comedies
- Emmy Comedy Clarification: TV Academy Says Rule Changes "Just a Start"
- Emmy's New Rules: 7 Winners and Losers
- Emmys Change Rules: 7 Series Nominees, Comedy Defined as Half-Hours
- Emmy Telecast Returns to September — and Sunday