Recording Academy Embraces Streaming With Changes to Grammy Rules
The streaming news will be welcome to artists such as Chance the Rapper, whose fervent calls for the Academy to consider free music was backed up by his latest release, 'Coloring Book.'
CBS Extends Grammy Deal, Airing Music Awards Through 2026
The new pact will keep the Recording Academy's flagship event on the network for 54 consecutive years.
Handicapping the Grammys: Nine Months Out, It's Already Adele vs. Beyonce
Adele's '25' and Beyonce's 'Lemonade' already look likely to battle it out at the Grammys.
Kendrick Lamar's Stylist Shares the Hidden Messages in His Grammys Performance
Dianne Garcia discusses the symbolism permeating each look, the challenges of working with glow-in-the-dark paint ("it was quite disastrous") and how Lamar "deserves all the good that comes from this performance."
Donatella Versace Talks Taylor Swift's Custom Grammys Look
"My name is Versace — when did I ever play by the rules?"
Battle of the Grammy Heavyweights: Which Stars Picked Jimmy Iovine's Wedding Over Clive Davis' Gala
Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson celebrated the nuptials at David Geffen's Beverly Hills estate while John Legend, Tori Kelly and Christina Aguilera partied with Davis at the Beverly Hilton.
- Fetty Wap, Tori Kelly and Dave Grohl in Clive Davis' Grammy Party Class Photo (Exclusive)
- Sia Belts Her Hits With James Corden for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Miguel's Stylist on His Grammys Look: "It Was a Subtle Nod to Michael Jackson"
- Bella Hadid's Hairstylist Explains Her "Dirty" and "Frozen" Grammys Hair
- This Was Andra Day's Red-Carpet Grammy Inspiration
- Stuart Weitzman Talks Designing Lady Gaga's Bowie Shoes