TV Talk Machine: What's Wrong With 'Homeland'?
What's to be done with the soap elements of 'Homeland' and is the series too far gone? Plus fall show keepers. It's what we talk about when we talk about television.
With plans for the TV Talk Machine podcast going apace -- apace of a skyscraper construction -- Chief TV Critic Tim Goodman turns to the wabi sabi version of the podcast. Meaning, let's just get stuff our there and worry about the finished product and the polish later.
In this episode of the TVTM, the focus is on Homeland and, not to put too fine a point on it, what the hell has happened. Plus, some advice on what to keep and what to discard on your DVR.
There's also a Facebook page dedicated solely to The Bastard Machine. Come join the troll-free discussion.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow Bastard Machine
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services