TV Talk Machine: What's Wrong With 'Homeland'?
What's to be done with the soap elements of 'Homeland' and is the series too far gone? Plus fall show keepers. It's what we talk about when we talk about television.
With plans for the TV Talk Machine podcast going apace -- apace of a skyscraper construction -- Chief TV Critic Tim Goodman turns to the wabi sabi version of the podcast. Meaning, let's just get stuff our there and worry about the finished product and the polish later.
In this episode of the TVTM, the focus is on Homeland and, not to put too fine a point on it, what the hell has happened. Plus, some advice on what to keep and what to discard on your DVR.
There's also a Facebook page dedicated solely to The Bastard Machine. Come join the troll-free discussion.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR