3D & Advanced Imaging Society Announce Technology Awards Call for Entries
The awards, which will recognize advances in areas including 3D printing and high dynamic range, will be presented on Sept. 24.
The International 3D & Advanced Imaging Society announced its call for entries for its Technology and New Products of the Year Awards, which will be presented at a luncheon on Sept. 24.
In its fifth year, the awards recognize technical advances in stereoscopic tools, cinema, television, mobile, special venue and 3D printing, as well as high dynamic range, high frame rate and Ultra HD imaging.
"These awards are selected by our industry’s leading experts to shine the spotlight on the coolest technology and most amazing products coming to consumers soon," said Society president Jim Chabin. "It's a preview of the future."
The deadline for submissions is June 2. A jury will select the winners.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet
- Evangeline Lilly Gets Candid About Lost, Writing, and Comic-Book Breasts
- 7 Reasons Weird Al Won the Internet and Topped the Charts
- Dakota Fanning on 'Very Good Girl' Sex Scenes: 'I Wasn’t Very Uncomfortable With It'
- Lily Allen Dedicates 'As Long As I Got You' Music Video to Glastonbury Memories - Watch Now!
- Azealia Banks & Jourdan Dunn Are Navy Ladies for French Connection #NeverMissATrick Launch Party
- Jennifer Hudson Advises 'Don't Expect Respect When You Don't Respect Nothing!'