3D & Advanced Imaging Society Announce Technology Awards Call for Entries
The awards, which will recognize advances in areas including 3D printing and high dynamic range, will be presented on Sept. 24.
The International 3D & Advanced Imaging Society announced its call for entries for its Technology and New Products of the Year Awards, which will be presented at a luncheon on Sept. 24.
In its fifth year, the awards recognize technical advances in stereoscopic tools, cinema, television, mobile, special venue and 3D printing, as well as high dynamic range, high frame rate and Ultra HD imaging.
"These awards are selected by our industry’s leading experts to shine the spotlight on the coolest technology and most amazing products coming to consumers soon," said Society president Jim Chabin. "It's a preview of the future."
The deadline for submissions is June 2. A jury will select the winners.
- 'Supreme Court: No Girls Allowed' Perfectly Parodies The Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Colbert Mocks Kim Kardashian's New Video Game, Introduces One Of His Own
- On 'The Bachelorette' Finale, We Learned That Sex Happens -- Even On Reality TV
- Micah McCain Dishes Up Bette Midler In 'Beaches' In Just Under 4 Minutes
- Dianna Agron Rocks Really High Hair for 'Headlock' Filming
- Benedict Cumberbatch Think His Evil Character Kahn Could Come Back for 'Star Trek 3'!
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana & Chris Pratt Strike the Sassiest Pose Ever at New York Stock Exchange!
- Colton Haynes is a Sexy Leather Stud for New Diesel by Nicola Formichetti Campaign