Adobe Anywhere for Video Launches
The cloud-based production service currently supports Premiere Pro CC and Prelude CC.
Adobe Anywhere for video, Adobe’s cloud-based production service, is now available.
The toolset was created to bring a collaborative workflow to users of Adobe’s Premiere, After Effects and logging tool Prelude, using Adobe’s Mercury streaming engine, a server which will stream relevant frames of video to the user, scaling the quality of playback based on available bandwidth.
At launch, Adobe Anywhere supports just updated Premiere Pro CC and Prelude CC that available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud. Support for After Effects CC is expected later in the year.
Jim Guerard, vp enterprise solutions at Adobe noted that with Adobe Anywhere, filmmakers and broadcasters “can work together with centralized media and assets, making it possible for remote users to work jointly on a project from virtually anywhere.”
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama