Adobe Anywhere for Video Launches
The cloud-based production service currently supports Premiere Pro CC and Prelude CC.
Adobe Anywhere for video, Adobe’s cloud-based production service, is now available.
The toolset was created to bring a collaborative workflow to users of Adobe’s Premiere, After Effects and logging tool Prelude, using Adobe’s Mercury streaming engine, a server which will stream relevant frames of video to the user, scaling the quality of playback based on available bandwidth.
At launch, Adobe Anywhere supports just updated Premiere Pro CC and Prelude CC that available as part of Adobe Creative Cloud. Support for After Effects CC is expected later in the year.
Jim Guerard, vp enterprise solutions at Adobe noted that with Adobe Anywhere, filmmakers and broadcasters “can work together with centralized media and assets, making it possible for remote users to work jointly on a project from virtually anywhere.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR