American Cinema Editors Elections: 'Avatar' Editor Stephen Rivkin Re-Elected Board VP
Ed Abroms re-elected treasurer; Hoy, Koehler, Lovejoy and Tent earn board seats.
American Cinema Editors has re-elected board officers Stephen Rivkin, who earned an Oscar nomination for Avatar, as its vice president; and Ed Abroms, an Oscar nominee for Blue Thunder, as its treasurer.
The election results were announced by ACE president Alan Heim Tuesday evening during a board installation celebration held at Pivotal Post in Burbank. Heim, who won an Oscar for editing All That Jazz, has another year in his term as president.
Newly elected or re-elected board members include Maysie Hoy, Bonnie Koehler, Stephen Lovejoy and Kevin Tent.
Kate Amend, Charles Bornstein, Mark Helfrich, Allan Holzman, Michael Ornstein, Sabrina Plisco, Jason Rosenfield and Howard Smith were named associate board members.
Doug Ibold, an Emmy nominee whose credits range from Law & Order to Magnum P.I., was voted an ACE life member.
Sundance: On the Scene
- Katy Perry's 'Firework' Matches Up Perfectly With This 1984 Cheerleading Video
- Watch Amy Schumer Invade Anna Kendrick's Personal Space In MTV Movie Awards Promo
- Benicio Del Toro's Weird Accent In ‘The Usual Suspects' Should Have Won The Oscar For Best Foreign Film
- Books: Best-Selling Author Karin Slaughter Speaks Out On Rape, The Police and Her New Book "Cop Town"
- Jay Z Invades Streaming Business By Offering $56 Million For Spotify Rival
- Nikki Reed Helps Shy Guy Ask Her Out in 'Enter the Dangerous Mind' Clip (Exclusive)
- Reese Witherspoon Heads South to Finish Filming & Eat All the Beignets She Can
- Ellie Goudling Shows Off Her Insane Physique in Nike Ad - Watch Here