Arri Hires Chris Russo as Technical Sales Manager
Based in Burbank, Russo will be responsible for sales of Arri products including the Alexa and Amira cameras, as well as work with the company's R&D unit.
Camera maker Arri has named Chris Russo as technical sales manager camera products, Western region for the Americas.
Based in Arri’s Burbank office, Russo will be responsible for sales of Arri camera products including the Alexa, Amira and pro camera accessories. She will also evaluate market and technology requirements for existing and potential Arri camera equipment in the North American market, working closely with Arri’s Munich-based research and development teams. “I’m excited to work for a company that continually sets the bar for excellence in the film industry,” Russo said.
She comes to Arri with a decade of experience as account manager for film and television at Kodak. More recently, she worked as a postproduction supervisor on independent features using a variety of digital cameras.
Russo is an associate member of the American Society of Cinematographers, along with a Film Independent Fellow in screenwriting and directing.
“Chris is a great addition to the Arri camera sales team. She has experience, confidence and a solid reputation in the market,” said Bill Russell, Arri’s vp camera products.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Jon Stewart Wants You To Help Him Buy CNN
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson And Jimmy Fallon Were Failed Fitness Instructors Once
- From "Eve Of Destruction" to "Already Gone": Conversations with Jack Tempchin and P.F. Sloan, Plus a Godsmack Track
- Lena Dunham Asks Why People Use Birth Control, World Learns Critical Lesson