Art Directors Guild Sets its Awards Season Timeline
Nominations will be announced Jan. 9, and the honors will be presented Feb. 8 at the Beverly Hilton.
The Art Directors Guild announced its awards season timeline for the 18th annual ADG Excellence in Production Design Awards, which will be held Feb. 8 inside the International Ballroom of the Beverly Hilton.
The entry and voting timeline for the event is as follows:
Oct. 15 -- Submissions for television programs, commercials and music videos open online.
Nov. 15 -- Submissions for television programs, commercials and music videos close.
Dec. 20 -- Online voting for nominations in all categories begins (subject to delivery of the feature film list).
Jan. 8, 2014 at 5 p.m. PST -- Online voting for nominations in all categories close.
Jan. 9 -- Nominations announced.
Jan. 10 -- Final ballot online voting begins.
Feb. 6 at 5 p.m. PST -- Final ballot online voting ends.
Feb. 8 -- 18th annual ADG Awards Banquet.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game