D23: Bill Hader, Neil Patrick Harris Lend Their Voices to Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'
John Lithgow and Frances McDormand have also joined the cast of the animated movie.
John Lithgow will voice the character of Poppa and Frances McDormand will lend her voice to Momma in Pixar's animated movie The Good Dinosaur, which John Lasseter, Pixar's chief creative officer, previewed Friday at Disney's D23 convention in Anaheim, Calif.
The cast of the prehistoric creatures feature also includes Bill Hader, Neil Patrick Harris and Judy Greer, playing their kids, and Lucas Neff, voicing the protagonist Arlo.
Clips were introduced by co-director Peter Sohn.
The film is scheduled for release on May 30, 2014.
Up director Pete Docter's follow up, Inside Out, includes Anger, voiced by Lewis Black; Disgust, Mindy Kaling; Fear, Bill Hader; Joy, Amy Poehler; and Sadness, Phyllis Smith.
Diane Keaton and Eugene Levy will join Ellen DeGeneres and Albert Brooks in the Finding Nemo sequel as Dory's parents, while Ty Burrell will voice a whale named Bailey.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
- Play On! Power Pop Heroes by Ken Sharp... The Greatest Collection of Rock Interviews of All Time? Could Be!
- Legendary Owns Horror With ScareHouse Partnership, YouTube Competition
- This Jubilant Man Winning $26,000 On 'Price Is Right' Is All Of Us, Really
- Pregnant Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Are Picture-Perfect On The Red Carpet
- Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss Realizes Josh Hutcherson's Peeta is Alive in New 'Hunger Games' Promo - Watch Now!
- Jennifer Garner Speaks About Sexism in Hollywood: Ben Affleck Only Gets Asked About 'Tits' on the 'Blurred Lines' Girl (Video)
- Kamara James Dead - Olympic Fencer Dies at 29
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)