D23: Bill Hader, Neil Patrick Harris Lend Their Voices to Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'
John Lithgow and Frances McDormand have also joined the cast of the animated movie.
John Lithgow will voice the character of Poppa and Frances McDormand will lend her voice to Momma in Pixar's animated movie The Good Dinosaur, which John Lasseter, Pixar's chief creative officer, previewed Friday at Disney's D23 convention in Anaheim, Calif.
The cast of the prehistoric creatures feature also includes Bill Hader, Neil Patrick Harris and Judy Greer, playing their kids, and Lucas Neff, voicing the protagonist Arlo.
Clips were introduced by co-director Peter Sohn.
The film is scheduled for release on May 30, 2014.
Up director Pete Docter's follow up, Inside Out, includes Anger, voiced by Lewis Black; Disgust, Mindy Kaling; Fear, Bill Hader; Joy, Amy Poehler; and Sadness, Phyllis Smith.
Diane Keaton and Eugene Levy will join Ellen DeGeneres and Albert Brooks in the Finding Nemo sequel as Dory's parents, while Ty Burrell will voice a whale named Bailey.
2014 Emmy Awards
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Andrew Garfield Touches Down in Venice After Emma Stone
- Sophia Bush Sends Congrats to Pal Aaron Paul For Emmy Win!
- Miles Teller on One-Night Stands: Don't Let Them Borrow Clothes Because 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back'
- Jennifer Aniston & Sandra Bullock Mock Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately' Finale