Digital Domain Releases New Demo Reel, Includes 'Ender's Game'
Clips also include a "47 Ronin" trailer and "Iron Man 3" -- as well as its classic work on "Titanic."
VFX house Digital Domain has posted a new company demo reel on its website that includes clips from the trailer of upcoming Ender's Game, which Lionsgate will release on Nov. 1.
Digital Domain is a producing partner on Gavin Hood's sci-fi adventure, as well as the lead VFX house.
Clips from the trailer of upcoming 47 Ronin, the "barrel of monkeys" sequence from Iron Man 3 and DD's Oscar-winning work on Titanic and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button are also featured.
The reel includes DD's commercial, music video and games work, as well as virtual Tupac from 2012's Coachella.
You can check it out here.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move
- Guillermo del Toro Unveils Comic-Con 'Pacific Rim,' 'Crimson Peak' Fan Experiences
- Jo Nesbo's latest page-turner, "The Son"...Elaine Stritch---The Great Fantasy Dinner Guest!
- Why 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Refused A Photo With Rick Santorum