Digital Domain Releases New Demo Reel, Includes 'Ender's Game'
Clips also include a "47 Ronin" trailer and "Iron Man 3" -- as well as its classic work on "Titanic."
VFX house Digital Domain has posted a new company demo reel on its website that includes clips from the trailer of upcoming Ender's Game, which Lionsgate will release on Nov. 1.
Digital Domain is a producing partner on Gavin Hood's sci-fi adventure, as well as the lead VFX house.
Clips from the trailer of upcoming 47 Ronin, the "barrel of monkeys" sequence from Iron Man 3 and DD's Oscar-winning work on Titanic and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button are also featured.
The reel includes DD's commercial, music video and games work, as well as virtual Tupac from 2012's Coachella.
You can check it out here.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!