Digital Domain Releases New Demo Reel, Includes 'Ender's Game'
Clips also include a "47 Ronin" trailer and "Iron Man 3" -- as well as its classic work on "Titanic."
VFX house Digital Domain has posted a new company demo reel on its website that includes clips from the trailer of upcoming Ender's Game, which Lionsgate will release on Nov. 1.
Digital Domain is a producing partner on Gavin Hood's sci-fi adventure, as well as the lead VFX house.
Clips from the trailer of upcoming 47 Ronin, the "barrel of monkeys" sequence from Iron Man 3 and DD's Oscar-winning work on Titanic and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button are also featured.
The reel includes DD's commercial, music video and games work, as well as virtual Tupac from 2012's Coachella.
You can check it out here.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Robert Davi: Singing the Songs He Loves in a Place He Loves
- Chloe Moretz Wins Fans Favorite Actress Award at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Ian Somerhalder: 'The Vampire Diaries' Wins Best Threesome at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Nikki Reed & Kellan Lutz Have a 'Twilight' Reunion at Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Debuts First Teaser Trailer - Watch Now!