Honors and Hires: Avid Forms Customer Association; Reveals Founding Board Members
Members include executives from CBS News and ITV.
This column in THR’s Behind the Screen blog—which runs on Fridays—covers members of the crafts and technology community who have been honored, hired, signed, or have otherwise made news.
Avid has formed a Customer Association to “work together even more tightly to navigate the evolving media landscape and provide strategic direction for the entire industry." Founding members of the new Avid Customer Association executive board include Andreas Bereczky of ZDF German Television, Dany Harrison and Fred Mattocks of CBC/Radio-Canada, Frank Governale of CBS News, Ding Wenhua of China Central Television, and Paul Stevenson of ITV in the UK. (According to an Avid exec, plans are to additionally involve Hollywood talent including editors and sound professionals in this initiative.)
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR