Honors and Hires: Avid Forms Customer Association; Reveals Founding Board Members
Members include executives from CBS News and ITV.
This column in THR’s Behind the Screen blog—which runs on Fridays—covers members of the crafts and technology community who have been honored, hired, signed, or have otherwise made news.
Avid has formed a Customer Association to “work together even more tightly to navigate the evolving media landscape and provide strategic direction for the entire industry." Founding members of the new Avid Customer Association executive board include Andreas Bereczky of ZDF German Television, Dany Harrison and Fred Mattocks of CBC/Radio-Canada, Frank Governale of CBS News, Ding Wenhua of China Central Television, and Paul Stevenson of ITV in the UK. (According to an Avid exec, plans are to additionally involve Hollywood talent including editors and sound professionals in this initiative.)
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
- David Lynch Thinks No One Will Ever Agree on What Eraserhead Is About
- Report: 7 More Actresses Are Being Considered for True Detective Lead
- My Father Was James Brown. I Watched Him Beat My Mother. And Then I Found Myself With Someone Like Dad.
- Abbi and Ilana Talk Cereal in This World Premiere of Their Web Series Hack Into Broad City
- Geoff Stults & Colin Egglesfield Go Shirtless at Nautica Triathlon!
- Lady Gaga Celebrates The Late Paul Horn with 'Nature Boy' Tony Bennett Duet - Listen Now!
- Kristen Bell & Husband Dax Shephard Look Perfect Together at 'This Is Where I Leave You' Premiere
- Rihanna Slams CBS For Pulling Her Song From Thursday Night Football Intro