Honors and Hires: Jeff Cronenweth Reteaming With David Fincher on 'Gone Girl'
Also in this week's column, directors of photography Martin Ruhe and David Moxness have joined "Run All Night" and "The Tomorrow People," respectively.
This column in THR’s Behind the Screen blog—which runs on Fridays—covers members of the crafts and technology community who have been honored, hired, signed or have otherwise made news. See below for how to submit your news for consideration in future columns.
Dattner Dispoto and Associates announced the following client news: Director of photography Jeff Cronenweth (pictured above) has reteamed with David Fincher on Gone Girl. Cronenweth previously earned Oscar nominations for his work on Fincher’s The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and The Social Network. Director of photography Martin Ruhe has joined Run All Nigh t for director Jaume Collet-Serra. Brad Lipson is lensing Best Man Inc. for director Jeremy Garelick. Director of photography Tami Reiker has joined director Gina Prince-Bythewood’s Blackbird. Jason McCormick is photographing director Amanda Marsalis’ Echo Park. Director of photography Manel Ruiz and production designer Dania Saragovia have joined director Isabel Coixet’s Learning to Drive. Don Davis is lensing Mojave for director William Monahan. Mary Claire Hannan is designing the costumes for The Fault in our Stars from director Josh Boone. Director of photography David Moxness is working on series The Tomorrow People.
Dattner Dispoto and Associates has signed production designer Amy Ancona (Friends With Money).
Independently owned Hollywood-based postproduction facility Chainsaw has launched a feature postproduction services division, along with a 4K digital intermediate theater. Joining the company are post producer Annalise Kurinsky, who will head the new division as director of feature film services; colorist Doug Delaney and editor John Pehlke. All three arrive from post house New Hat. Chainsaw's new theater is equipped with a Baselight color grading system, Christie 4K digital projector and a 20-foot projection screen.
Share your news with Behind the Screen: Carolyn.Giardina@THR.com
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Christopher Nolan Just Brought a New Interstellar Trailer to Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet