Honors and Hires: ‘Les Mis’ Production Designer Eve Stewart Boards ‘Frankenstein’
Also this week, find out which cinematographers joined features like "The Keeping Room" and "Me Him Her."
This new column in THR’s Behind the Screen blog—which runs on Fridays—covers members of the crafts and technology community who have been honored, hired, signed, or have otherwise made news. See below for how to submit your news for consideration in future columns.
Dattner Dispoto and Associates announced the following client news:
Production designer Eve Stewart — who was nominated for Oscars for Les Miserables, The King’s Speech and Topsy-Turvy — has boarded Frankenstein, directed by Paul McGuigan for Fox.
Production designer Ken Rempel has joined Redemption, directed by Jon Cassar.
Martin Ruhe is the director of photography on The Keeping Room, directed by Daniel Barber and starring Hailee Steinfeld and Sam Worthington.
Director of photography Ross Riege will work on Me Him Her for helmer Max Landis.
Costume designer Nadine Haders has boarded season four of Fox’s Raising Hope.
Speaking proposals are being accepted for the 2014 NAB Show, which is scheduled to take place April 5-10 in Las Vegas. The deadline is Oct. 18.
The Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers has extended its call for technical papers for the SMPTE 2013 Technical Conference & Exhibition, scheduled for Oct. 22-24 in Hollywood. The new deadline is July 19.
Share your news with Behind the Screen:
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services