Honors and Hires: LipSync Grows Its VFX Team
Also in this week's column, director of photography Anthony Hardwick is on board ABC series "Twisted."
This column in THR’s Behind the Screen blog -- which runs on Fridays -- covers members of the crafts and technology community who have been honored, hired, signed, or have otherwise made news. See below for how to submit your news for consideration in future columns.
Paradigm announces the following client news: Director of photography Anthony Hardwick is shooting ABC series Twisted. Kevin Casey is editing Fox series Gang-Related. Costume designer Roland Sanchez is on board TNT’s The Last Ship.
George Zwier and Paul Driver have joined London’s LipSync Post as VFX supervisor and VFX producer, respectively. Zwier arrives from Double Negative where he has worked on projects including Thor: The Dark World. Driver previously worked at Cinesite on 300: Rise of an Empire and Jack Ryan. Current feature work at LipSync Post includes A Little Chaos, directed by Alan Rickman; Turner, directed by Mike Leigh; Anomaly, directed by Noel Clarke; and television projects include BBC2’s Great Train Robbery films.
Share your news with Behind the Screen: Carolyn.Giardina@THR.com
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10