ICG Names Emerging Cinematographer Honorees
The aspiring directors of photography will be recognized during a Sept. 29 ceremony at the DGA Theater
The International Cinematographers Guild has named eight honorees and two honorable mentions for its 17th annual Emerging Cinematographer Awards.
The honorees are Michael Berlucchi, operator, 140 Drams; Eduardo Fierro, operator, Eleven: Twelve; Kyle Klutz, 1st assistant camera, Vessel; Michael Alden Lloyd, 2nd AC, Secret Number; VanNessa Manlunas, 2nd AC, King of Norway; Camrin Petramale, loader, Memoirs of a Parapsychologist; Guy Skinner, operator, Your Father’s Daughter; and T.J. Williams, operator, The Return. Robert Givens, 1st AC, The Ride; and Andrew Shulkind, preview system, South Down Orchard earned honorable mentions.
“These ten aspiring directors of photography truly represent the up-and-coming talent within Local 600,” said ICG president Steven Poster. “Each of the films that they helped to create is an example of inspiring and creative cinematography.”
The ten short films from the awardees will be screened during a Sept. 29 ceremony at the DGA Theater in Los Angeles. A New York screening will follow on Oct. 20.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10