ICG Names Emerging Cinematographer Honorees
The aspiring directors of photography will be recognized during a Sept. 29 ceremony at the DGA Theater
The International Cinematographers Guild has named eight honorees and two honorable mentions for its 17th annual Emerging Cinematographer Awards.
The honorees are Michael Berlucchi, operator, 140 Drams; Eduardo Fierro, operator, Eleven: Twelve; Kyle Klutz, 1st assistant camera, Vessel; Michael Alden Lloyd, 2nd AC, Secret Number; VanNessa Manlunas, 2nd AC, King of Norway; Camrin Petramale, loader, Memoirs of a Parapsychologist; Guy Skinner, operator, Your Father’s Daughter; and T.J. Williams, operator, The Return. Robert Givens, 1st AC, The Ride; and Andrew Shulkind, preview system, South Down Orchard earned honorable mentions.
“These ten aspiring directors of photography truly represent the up-and-coming talent within Local 600,” said ICG president Steven Poster. “Each of the films that they helped to create is an example of inspiring and creative cinematography.”
The ten short films from the awardees will be screened during a Sept. 29 ceremony at the DGA Theater in Los Angeles. A New York screening will follow on Oct. 20.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move
- Guillermo del Toro Unveils Comic-Con 'Pacific Rim,' 'Crimson Peak' Fan Experiences
- Jo Nesbo's latest page-turner, "The Son"...Elaine Stritch---The Great Fantasy Dinner Guest!
- Why 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Refused A Photo With Rick Santorum