'Les Miserables' Rerecording Mixer Mark Paterson Joins Todd-AO
The Oscar winner is relocating from the U.K. to Los Angeles.
Rerecording mixer Mark Paterson -- who won an Oscar, BAFTA and Cinema Audio Society Award as part of Les Miserables’ sound mixing team -- has joined Todd-AO in Los Angeles.
Paterson is relocating from the U.K. His recent credits also include The Pirates! Band of Misfits.
“Mark is a highly talented and personable mixer with great creative instincts,” said Richard Burnette, vp and GM at Todd-AO, part of the Todd Soundelux organization.
Said Paterson, “It is a real thrill for me to have this opportunity to work side by side with the extraordinary collection of creative talent at both Todd-AO and Soundelux."
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
- LeBron James Stars In Emotional 'Re-Established' Ad For $200 Beats Headphones
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party On The Road
- Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki And 2 Congressmen Plan Protest Of 'The Death of Klinghoffer' At Metropolitan Opera
- Paul Craft Dead At 76: Nashville Songwriter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Patrick Dempsey Describes His Audition For 'Grey's Anatomy' & His First Read with Ellen Pompeo!
- Engaged Couple Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Make It An Italian Dinner Date
- Ariana Grande & Rita Ora Glam Up Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Vito Schnabel Show PDA After Her Divorce Finalized