'Les Miserables' Rerecording Mixer Mark Paterson Joins Todd-AO
The Oscar winner is relocating from the U.K. to Los Angeles.
Rerecording mixer Mark Paterson -- who won an Oscar, BAFTA and Cinema Audio Society Award as part of Les Miserables’ sound mixing team -- has joined Todd-AO in Los Angeles.
Paterson is relocating from the U.K. His recent credits also include The Pirates! Band of Misfits.
“Mark is a highly talented and personable mixer with great creative instincts,” said Richard Burnette, vp and GM at Todd-AO, part of the Todd Soundelux organization.
Said Paterson, “It is a real thrill for me to have this opportunity to work side by side with the extraordinary collection of creative talent at both Todd-AO and Soundelux."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack