London's Deluxe 142 Rebrands as Encore
Johnny Whitehead continues to lead the London base; Bill Romeo heads the global operation.
LONDON -- While its U.S. colleagues were celebrating Thanksgiving, the London office of Deluxe Entertainment Group rebranded its TV postproduction unit.
Deluxe 142 (whose prior names included Ascent 142) is now operating under the brand name Encore, the same as Deluxe’s North America-based TV post businesses in Hollywood, New York and Vancouver.
Heading Encore’s London office – with roughly 45 employees – will continue to be director of operations Johnny Whitehead. He continues to report to Encore’s L.A.-based executive vp, Bill Romeo, who leads the global Encore operation.
According to the company, the plan is to further link operations to support collaboration between its bases – which has already been a part of co-productions such as Starz’s Da Vinci’s Demons.
In London, Deluxe also continues to maintain its Company 3, Rushes, Method and Editpool brands.
Deluxe 142’s recent credits include Broadchurch, Mr. Selfridge and Luther. Encore’s credits include Glee, Newsroom and Castle.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR