Look Effects Adds Exec VFX Producer Wendy Lanning
She will produce in the company’s Vancouver office.
Look Effects has hired Wendy Lanning as executive visual effects producer, based in the company’s Vancouver office.
Lanning brings almost 20 years of experience to Look, where she will produce projects and work to bring in new productions.
Her recent projects include The Great Gatsby, Out of the Furnace, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Pt. 1, Immortals, and Sucker Punch. Her credits also include Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Panic Room and Chicago.
Lanning was also a founding partner of Intelligent Creatures in Toronto.
Look Effects’ credits include work on Life of Pi, as well as Warm Bodies, Game of Thrones and Nashville. It maintains operations in Los Angeles, New York, Vancouver and Stuttgart, Germany.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Surprise Comic Con With New 'Interstellar' Trailer
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive