NAB: Levels Beyond Showcases Cloud-Based Service
The USC Digital Repository recently implemented Reach Engine.
LAS VEGAS - -Software developer Levels Beyond is extending its Reach Engine media management software system with a cloud-based component, featured at the NAB Show.
Reach Engine Stage is developed to synchronize local media libraries, including Level Beyond’s on-site Reach Engine Studio, in the cloud.
This could be used, for instance, to allow multi-site production teams to upload proxy content and metadata to the cloud for a shared, searchable environment.
Several customers are currently testing the latest version of Stage, which expected to be available in June.
Said Art Raymond, CEO of Levels Beyond, in a released statement: "It untethers local content libraries so producers can take full advantage of the paradigm shift currently under way on how people interact with and publish video content."
The USC Digital Repository recently implemented Reach Engine as part of it library management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR