NAB: Scott Ross, Scott Squires Headline VFX And Post Gathering
The VFX community has mobilized to address its troubled business model.
Just days after the roller-coaster two-day bankruptcy auction of Rhythm & Hues, THR talked about the challenged visual effects business with industry leaders Scott Ross, a co-founder and former CEO of Digital Domain as well as a former general manager of Industrial Light + Magic and senior vp of LucasArts; and Scott Squires, the Oscar nominated VFX supervisor behind such films as Dragonheart, The Mask and Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
They are scheduled to discuss the state of the VFX industry during an annual gathering of digital content creators, known as the Super Meet, which takes place in Las Vegas during the week of NAB.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR