Oscar-Winning Rerecording Mixer Bob Beemer Joins Todd-Soundelux
Beemer has won Academy Awards for his work on "Dreamgirls," "Ray," "Gladiator" and "Speed."
Four-time Academy Award-winning rerecording mixer Bob Beemer joined Todd-Soundelux on Monday.
He has been nominated for seven Academy Awards, and received Oscars for Dreamgirls, Ray, Gladiator and Speed. Recent work includes Last Vegas and Pitch Perfect, as well as The Angriest Man in Brooklyn.
Said Beemer: “Because I have known much of the staff at Todd-Soundelux for so long, I am happy to join this group. I know that any filmmaker I work with will have the same peace of mind I do with the outstanding resources, technology, talent and support Todd-Soundelux provides."
When the Oscar nominations were announced last week, Todd-Soundelux’s supervising sound editor Wylie Stateman and rerecording mixer Beau Borders received nods. Stateman received his seventh Oscar nomination for best sound editing on Lone Survivor; and Borders received his first nomination in best sound mixing, also for Lone Survivor.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott