Oscar-Winning Rerecording Mixer Bob Beemer Joins Todd-Soundelux
Beemer has won Academy Awards for his work on "Dreamgirls," "Ray," "Gladiator" and "Speed."
Four-time Academy Award-winning rerecording mixer Bob Beemer joined Todd-Soundelux on Monday.
He has been nominated for seven Academy Awards, and received Oscars for Dreamgirls, Ray, Gladiator and Speed. Recent work includes Last Vegas and Pitch Perfect, as well as The Angriest Man in Brooklyn.
Said Beemer: “Because I have known much of the staff at Todd-Soundelux for so long, I am happy to join this group. I know that any filmmaker I work with will have the same peace of mind I do with the outstanding resources, technology, talent and support Todd-Soundelux provides."
When the Oscar nominations were announced last week, Todd-Soundelux’s supervising sound editor Wylie Stateman and rerecording mixer Beau Borders received nods. Stateman received his seventh Oscar nomination for best sound editing on Lone Survivor; and Borders received his first nomination in best sound mixing, also for Lone Survivor.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- Amanda Seyfried's Boyfriend Justin Long Almost Gets Tusks Sewn Into His Head in 'Tusk' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport
- Sleepy Hollow's Tom Mison & Nicole Beharie Take San Diego Comic-Con by Storm