Oscar-Winning Rerecording Mixer Bob Beemer Joins Todd-Soundelux
Beemer has won Academy Awards for his work on "Dreamgirls," "Ray," "Gladiator" and "Speed."
Four-time Academy Award-winning rerecording mixer Bob Beemer joined Todd-Soundelux on Monday.
He has been nominated for seven Academy Awards, and received Oscars for Dreamgirls, Ray, Gladiator and Speed. Recent work includes Last Vegas and Pitch Perfect, as well as The Angriest Man in Brooklyn.
Said Beemer: “Because I have known much of the staff at Todd-Soundelux for so long, I am happy to join this group. I know that any filmmaker I work with will have the same peace of mind I do with the outstanding resources, technology, talent and support Todd-Soundelux provides."
When the Oscar nominations were announced last week, Todd-Soundelux’s supervising sound editor Wylie Stateman and rerecording mixer Beau Borders received nods. Stateman received his seventh Oscar nomination for best sound editing on Lone Survivor; and Borders received his first nomination in best sound mixing, also for Lone Survivor.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws