RealD, Cinemex Ink Exclusive 3D Cinema Deal
Per the agreement, Mexico’s Cinemex will install roughly 700 RealD 3D systems and remove roughly 540 3D systems from alternative manufacturers.
Cinemex, Mexico’s second largest cinema exhibitor, has inked a 10-year deal that will make RealD the exclusive circuit-wide 3D technology provider for the chain. Terms were not disclosed.
Per the agreement, 700 auditoriums across the Cinemex circuit in Mexico are to be equipped with RealD 3D technology. The deal also includes the removal of approximately 540 alternative 3D systems that will be replaced with RealD 3D within the next two years.
RealD currently has roughly 900 installations in Mexico, through exhibitors including Cinepolis and Cinemark, as well as Cinemex.
What Hollywood Earns
- North West Isn't The Only Celebrity Kid To Bring The Cuteness To Halloween
- All The Creepy Laughs From 'The Twilight Zone' Because Evil Is Sometimes Hilarious
- 11 Times Mr. Bean Taught You To Embrace Your Inner Child By Acting Like One
- Miley Cyrus' Risque Dress Stood Out, But Her $500,000 Donation To Fight AIDS Stole The Show
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants to Work with Jennifer Lawrence & George Clooney
- Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish Fly Back to Los Angeles on His 44th Birthday
- Coco Rocha Shares Her Thoughts on Kendall Jenner Fashion Week Bullying Rumors
- Keira Knightley Shows Her Feminist Side By Discussing Gender Equality in 'Net-A-Porter's 'Edit' Mag