Stig Gruman, VP at Autodesk Media & Entertainment, Dies
UPDATED: "Stig was a great leader, a wonderful mentor and colleague," says a representative from the company.
Stig Gruman, 51, vp worldwide M&E sales at Autodesk Media & Entertainment, died unexpectedly on Saturday, his company confirmed.
“Stig was a great leader, a wonderful mentor and colleague to everyone who crossed his path. The employees of Autodesk send their deepest condolences to his family, friends and colleagues inside and outside of Autodesk,” said Rama Dunayevich, senior public relations manager at Autodesk Media & Entertainment.
The well-liked Gruman, a native of Montreal, had been with Autodesk for nearly 15 years. His responsibilities have included sales, product development, product management, customer service, support and operations at the company, which develops visual effects, animation and postproduction software. He held a bachelor of commerce degree from McGill University.
He is survived by his wife, Giannina; two children, Sten-Erik and Niklas; and his parents, Peggy and Victor.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR