Streaming Music Video Service Vidzone Comes to PlayStation
The app is supported by numerous major and independent labels.
Sony Computer Entertainment America is launching VidZone, an ad-supported streaming music video service now available on the PlayStation 3.
Gamers can access VidZone on their PS3 system by installing the free VidZone app. The app is supported by both major industry labels and more than 7,500 independent labels, and lets users browse a catalog of music videos from artists including Justin Timberlake, Pink, Chris Brown and David Guetta.
Users can choose from genre-based zones, and create playlists, their own "zones" and VidZone TV channels. Users can also share music videos via Facebook or through the VidZone app.
“VidZone is not just about giving music fans access to thousands of music videos, but offering a completely interactive and personalized music video experience,” said Adrian Workman, CEO of VidZone.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Zac Efron Gives a Lap Dance, Admits to 'Plowing' Lots of Chicks in Comedy Central Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!