Streaming Music Video Service Vidzone Comes to PlayStation
The app is supported by numerous major and independent labels.
Sony Computer Entertainment America is launching VidZone, an ad-supported streaming music video service now available on the PlayStation 3.
Gamers can access VidZone on their PS3 system by installing the free VidZone app. The app is supported by both major industry labels and more than 7,500 independent labels, and lets users browse a catalog of music videos from artists including Justin Timberlake, Pink, Chris Brown and David Guetta.
Users can choose from genre-based zones, and create playlists, their own "zones" and VidZone TV channels. Users can also share music videos via Facebook or through the VidZone app.
“VidZone is not just about giving music fans access to thousands of music videos, but offering a completely interactive and personalized music video experience,” said Adrian Workman, CEO of VidZone.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!