Streaming Music Video Service Vidzone Comes to PlayStation
The app is supported by numerous major and independent labels.
Sony Computer Entertainment America is launching VidZone, an ad-supported streaming music video service now available on the PlayStation 3.
Gamers can access VidZone on their PS3 system by installing the free VidZone app. The app is supported by both major industry labels and more than 7,500 independent labels, and lets users browse a catalog of music videos from artists including Justin Timberlake, Pink, Chris Brown and David Guetta.
Users can choose from genre-based zones, and create playlists, their own "zones" and VidZone TV channels. Users can also share music videos via Facebook or through the VidZone app.
“VidZone is not just about giving music fans access to thousands of music videos, but offering a completely interactive and personalized music video experience,” said Adrian Workman, CEO of VidZone.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game