Tim Sarnoff, Claude Gagnon Expand Their Roles at Technicolor
Sarnoff will lead the restructured production services division and "offer a more holistic approach."
Technicolor has named Tim Sarnoff to the newly created role of president of production services, while Claude Gagnon now serves as senior vp content solutions and industry relations.
Production services is a restructured group that includes creative services and digital productions -- meaning visual effects, postproduction, animation and digital cinema distribution worldwide. "By aligning our services to offer a more holistic approach, we are creating efficiencies that will better serve the needs of our customers," said Sarnoff in a statement.
Sarnoff joined Technicolor as president of digital productions in 2009. Before that, he headed Sony Pictures Imageworks.
Gagnon, previously president of Technicolor Creative Services, will lead the company's technology initiatives in support of the creative community and consumer electronic licensees. That includes color science, high dynamic range imagery and sound.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
- Gerard Butler Shows Off Chest Hair Touching Down at LAX!
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer Starring Shirtless Jamie Dornan & Dakota Johnson is Here & It's Super Steamy - Watch Now!
- Jennifer Morrison Arrives On Set for 'Once Upon a Time' & It's Getting Us Pumped for Season Four!
- Karlie Kloss Reveals the Secret to Her Amazing Abs