'Bond 23' Release Date Set
MGM and longtime James Bond stewards Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli of EON Productions have announced the date for the next installment of the franchise: November 9, 2012.
Currently just called Bond 23, the movie will go into production in late 2011. As Heat Vision broke last January, Sam Mendes is directing. The script was written by Neal Purvis, Robert Wade and John Logan.
Daniel Craig returns as agent 007.
Several studios are courting MGM to release their movies, including Bond 23, with Sony and Paramount as the leading contenders. Paramount is looking to secure on overall output deal with the company.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?