Disney Keeps Its Date With 'The Avengers'
Marvel’s superhero-summit-meeting movie “The Avengers” is still on target for a May 4, 2012 opening.
That was the date that Marvel and Paramount Pictures originally set for the movie’s release.
But when Disney took over the marketing and distribution rights to “Avengers” and “Iron Man 3” for a minimum guarantee of $115 million earlier this week, there was a hanging question whether Disney would use the same date to debut the movie.
The answer now is yes, with Disney confirming Thursday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)