Not So Fast! Is a 'Glee' Actress Being Wooed for 'Buffy' Reboot?
Warner Bros. insiders denied rumors that Heather Morris, Glee's ditzy cheerleader Brittany, is under consideration to play Buffy Summers in the studio's big-screen reboot of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
When asked directly about the Morris casting rumor, first reported by sci-fi blog Blastr.com, Anderson replied: "We're not even *thinking* about casting yet. The script isn't even written!" she said in a tweet that was later deleted.
Warners also told The Hollywood Reporter that casting is not being discussed until the script is completed.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)