Happy Halloween from ... The Pumpkinpede (pic)
Sure, the Jersey Shore people may be some of the most popular costumes in America right now, but we know what the cool kids have been wearing: creative variations inspired by The Human Centipede.
Even pumpkin-making has been touched by the 'Pede. From the mind, hands and lens of G4's Chris Gore...
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)