EXCLUSIVE: 'Mad Men' Actress Joins McG's 'This Means War'
Abigail Spencer has been cast in This Means War, the action comedy starring Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine and Tom Hardy.
Spencer, repped by ICM and Untitled Entertainment, is best known for her work in Mad Men, where she played elementary school teacher -- and Don Draper mistress -- Miss Farrell.
This Means War is currently shooting in British Columbia with McG in the director’s chair.
The script centers on two best friends (Pine and Hardy), who are also covert agents, that fall in love with the same woman (Witherspoon), setting in motion a battle between spies for the woman's heart.
Spencer plays Hardy’s ex-wife.
Angela Bassett has also joined the production, playing the boss to Pine’s and Hardy’s characters.
The actress has been on a bit of a roll since, nabbing an appearance in Cowboys & Aliens and booking a starring gig in The Haunting in Georgia, which will shoot early next year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?