EXCLUSIVE: 'Mad Men' Actress Joins McG's 'This Means War'
Abigail Spencer has been cast in This Means War, the action comedy starring Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine and Tom Hardy.
Spencer, repped by ICM and Untitled Entertainment, is best known for her work in Mad Men, where she played elementary school teacher -- and Don Draper mistress -- Miss Farrell.
This Means War is currently shooting in British Columbia with McG in the director’s chair.
The script centers on two best friends (Pine and Hardy), who are also covert agents, that fall in love with the same woman (Witherspoon), setting in motion a battle between spies for the woman's heart.
Spencer plays Hardy’s ex-wife.
Angela Bassett has also joined the production, playing the boss to Pine’s and Hardy’s characters.
The actress has been on a bit of a roll since, nabbing an appearance in Cowboys & Aliens and booking a starring gig in The Haunting in Georgia, which will shoot early next year.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)