McG-Produced Digital Series 'Aim High' Gets a Cast
Warner Premiere, McG and Thor Freudentahl have lined up actors from the Twilight movies, Friday Night Lights and Lost for Aim High, their foray into the realm of digital series.
Jackson Rathbone, best known for his role as the scarred vampire “Jasper Hale” in the Twilight movies, will star as teenager Nick Green juggling studies by day and government espionage by night.
Aimee Teegarden, one of the stars of Friday Night Lights will play the teen’s love interest while Rebecca Mader of Lost acts as a sultry science teacher.
Also joining High are Johnny Pemberton (Megadrive) as Green's best friend, Clancy Brown (Highlander) as Russian mercenary “Boris the Bear,” Jonathan McDaniel (That’s So Raven) as Teegarden’s jealous boyfriend and swim team captain, and Greg Germann (Ally McBeal) as a protective vice principal.
Warner Premiere is working on the teen action series with Dolphin Entertainment with the aim of creating a multi-platform property. The digital series, which will shoot in Los Angeles, will be compiled to form a feature-length movie which Warner Premiere will then distribute for home entertainment sale.
Warners and Dolphin are also working on a sci-fi digital, series, H+, being produced by Bryan Singer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)