Robert Rodriguez creates new shingle Quick Draw Productions
Robert Rodriguez has launched Quick Draw Productions, a new shingle that is partnering up with Gigi Pritzker’s OddLot Entertainment and Michel Litvak’s Bold Films.
The new arrangement gives Rodriguez financing and international sales outlet for the flicks the filmmaker works on via the new company. While no projects have been announced, the new projects will be action-oriented commercial films.
The deal is for a series of movie, some of which Rodriguez directs, some of which he will produce and be helmed by established and up-and-coming filmmakers.
Affinity International will handle international sales for the new company.
Rodriguez will still operate and make films via his Troublemaker Studios. The shingle is currently in production on Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World for Dimension.
Austin, TX-based Quick Draw will be formally introduced at the upcoming American Film Market in November.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)