Robert Rodriguez creates new shingle Quick Draw Productions
Robert Rodriguez has launched Quick Draw Productions, a new shingle that is partnering up with Gigi Pritzker’s OddLot Entertainment and Michel Litvak’s Bold Films.
The new arrangement gives Rodriguez financing and international sales outlet for the flicks the filmmaker works on via the new company. While no projects have been announced, the new projects will be action-oriented commercial films.
The deal is for a series of movie, some of which Rodriguez directs, some of which he will produce and be helmed by established and up-and-coming filmmakers.
Affinity International will handle international sales for the new company.
Rodriguez will still operate and make films via his Troublemaker Studios. The shingle is currently in production on Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World for Dimension.
Austin, TX-based Quick Draw will be formally introduced at the upcoming American Film Market in November.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics