Sylvester Stallone's Custom-Built 'Expendables' Truck Sells for $132K
The custom-built truck that Sylvester Stallone drove in his film The Expendables was sold in an auction over the weekend for $132,000, TMZ reported.
The 1955 truck -- which was customized by Corona, Calif.-based West Coast Customs, the shop previously featured on TLC's series of the same name -- reportedly includes hidden compartments designed "to hold movie weapons" as well as a new Ford 347cid Edelbrock engine and race seats.
Also auctioned off at the Arizona event were Evel Knievel's truck, Alice Cooper's custom and a car used by Elvis, according to TMZ.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?