TRAILER: 'Your Highness,' Now With Less Natalie Portman Buttcheek
The Universal stoner comedy fantasy film hits theaters in April.
Universal has put out a slightly different new trailer for its stoner fantasy comedy Your Highness. Well, it's different in at least one very noticeably major way: We see less of star Natalie Portman's butt. A shame, that.
James Franco, Danny McBride and Zooey Deschanel also star in David Gordon Green's latest film (he last directed Pineapple Express), though in more fully clothed performances. In the first trailer's most notable scene (for me), McBride and Franco watch Portman disrobe next to a lake until she is down to a thong. In this new trailer, the studio has changed Portman into a more traditional bikini-shaped bottom.
This is bound to stir up unnecessary confusion, as viewers deserve to know going in whether they will see Portman's full- or half-moon performance. In fact, at this point you could probably put a dollar amount on the box office lost from a geek audience seeking Queen Amidala's uncovered cookies.
Universal, you do not want to disappoint
me these people. Put her back in the thong.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?