VIDEO: Latest 'Harry Potter' is Emma Watson's 'Favorite So Far'
Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Ralph Fiennes hit the red carpet at the London premiere of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1."
Harry, Hermione, Ron and "He Who Shall Not Be Named" greeted fans on a rainy night in London for the premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.
The stars commented on the bleakness of the latest film in the Harry Potter franchise, which opens in U.S. theaters on Nov. 19.
Emma Watson, who plays Hermione Granger, said the characters "were really up against it" this time around.
"It's the most intense, the darkest and it's my favorite so far," she added.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?