Warner Bros. Buys 'Line of Sight' Spec for Silver Pictures
While many were partying it up at various pre-Oscar parties Friday night, Warner Bros. was busy buying a spec.
The studio preemptively picked up Line of Sight, a spec script by F. Scott Frazier with Silver Pictures’s Joel Silver and Andrew Rona attached to produce.
Plot details are being kept out of sight, but it is described as a high-concept action film set around a large-scale threat on American soil. (But no aliens are involved.) Also key script is that the story is told via a POV.
Silver Pictures’ Alex Heineman, who came up with the idea, will exec produce. Heineman and Rona developed the script with Frazier, who wrote The Numbers Station, an indie thriller which has Ethan Hawke and Malin Akerman attached to star.
Frazier, repped by WME and H2F, also wrote Embassy, a thriller which has Elite Squad helmer Jose Padhilla circling.
Silver Pictures is coming off the solid performance of its Liam Neeson thriller Unknown.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)