'American Idol' Finalist Casey Abrams Hospitalized (Report)
The aspiring singer, one of the show's top 24 finalists, had complained of several stomach pains.
American Idol finalist Casey Abrams was rushed to a hospital late Wednesday afternoon, TMZ reported.
Abrams, one of the top 24 finalists on the Fox singing competition, had reportedly complained of severe stomach pains. He was taken to a hospital located near CBS Television City in Los Angeles, where the show tapes, and was expected to stay overnight or longer.
Abrams is supposed to tape a performance on Friday, TMZ reported, citing sources saying that the aspiring singer would be eliminated if he isn't well enough to perform.
Abrams wasn't part of the group that was shown making the cut on Wednesday night's show, which means he'll likely be shown on Thursday's show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game