'American Idol' Finalist Casey Abrams Hospitalized (Report)
The aspiring singer, one of the show's top 24 finalists, had complained of several stomach pains.
American Idol finalist Casey Abrams was rushed to a hospital late Wednesday afternoon, TMZ reported.
Abrams, one of the top 24 finalists on the Fox singing competition, had reportedly complained of severe stomach pains. He was taken to a hospital located near CBS Television City in Los Angeles, where the show tapes, and was expected to stay overnight or longer.
Abrams is supposed to tape a performance on Friday, TMZ reported, citing sources saying that the aspiring singer would be eliminated if he isn't well enough to perform.
Abrams wasn't part of the group that was shown making the cut on Wednesday night's show, which means he'll likely be shown on Thursday's show.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Selena Gomez Stuns in Two Totally Different Looks at Leonardo DiCaprio's Foundation Gala
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings Girlfriend Toni Garrn to His Foundation Gala, Raises $25 Million to Protect the Earth!
- Mariah Carey Supports Pal Brett Ratner at 'Hercules' Premiere!
- Gerard Butler Shows Off Chest Hair Touching Down at LAX!