'American Idol' Season 10 Premiere: A Star Is Re-Born in Steven Tyler
THR's resident 'Idol' blogger judges Season 10's premiere episode. Verdict: Jennifer Lopez might want to be more choosy, but the Aerosmith frontman could easily quit his night job.
To quote Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler: “Well, hellfire, save matches, f--k a duck and see what hatches!” Never did I imagine such an absurd construct of the English language making its way into the national conversation, but it must be said: my thoughts, exactly.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)