Donations to 'Idol' Hopeful Chris Medina Top $27K
American Idol hopeful Chris Medina has collected more than $27,000 in donations to help care for his fiancee, who suffered a brain injury in a car accident in 2009.
The money is primarily from individual contributions but also includes a $4,000 furnace donated and installed by King Heating & Air Conditioning of Oak Forest, Illinois, notes myFox Chicago. The company literally warmed up the couple's home after hearing that their heater was broken.
Donations for Medina's fiancee, Juliana Ramos, are being accepted through the Laurus Foundation website.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack