'Idol' Alum Kellie Pickler Gets Married
11:19 AM PST 1/4/2011 by THR staff
Season 5's "naughty little minx" settles down with longtime beau Kyle Jacobs.
American Idol alum Kellie Pickler, 24, a fan favorite whom Simon Cowell referred to as a "naughty little minx" during season 5, married longtime beau Kyle Jacobs, 37, on New Year's day, reports People.The couple exchange vows on New Year's day in a "small, intimate ceremony on a private island in the Caribbean," her rep tells the magazine. Pickler and Jacobs got engaged on June 15, 2010 when he popped the question on a Florida beach. They have been dating since 2008.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- David Lynch Thinks No One Will Ever Agree on What Eraserhead Is About
- Report: 7 More Actresses Are Being Considered for True Detective Lead
- My Father Was James Brown. I Watched Him Beat My Mother. And Then I Found Myself With Someone Like Dad.
- Abbi and Ilana Talk Cereal in This World Premiere of Their Web Series Hack Into Broad City
- Geoff Stults & Colin Egglesfield Go Shirtless at Nautica Triathlon!
- Lady Gaga Celebrates The Late Paul Horn with 'Nature Boy' Tony Bennett Duet - Listen Now!
- Kristen Bell & Husband Dax Shephard Look Perfect Together at 'This Is Where I Leave You' Premiere
- Rihanna Slams CBS For Pulling Her Song From Thursday Night Football Intro