Steven Tyler Launches His Own iTunes App: 'AppSoLewdley'
The 'Idol' judge creates a view into his daily personal adventures.
Steven Tyler -- there's an app for that.
The uncensored, sometimes lewd, American Idol judge has launched his own mobile app on the iTunes store. Naturally it’s called “AppSoLewdley”
For $2.99 fans can have access to what a press release calls "exclusive, unpredictable, and uncensored content including self-made videos, never before seen photos and other noises from his head."
Tyler has chronicled everything from his life in California, to life on the set of Idol.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack