10 Most Watched TV Shows Ever
Super Bowl XLV just set a new record in the U.S.
Sunday's Super Bowl XLV became the most-watched program in U.S. TV history with 111 viewers. Below, the top 10 TV shows of all time.
1. Super Bowl XLV -- 111 million viewers (2011)
2. Super Bowl XLIV -- 106.5 million viewers (2010)
3. M*A*S*H* series finale -- 106 million viewers (1983)
4. Super Bowl XLII -- 97.5 million (2008)
5. Super Bowl XLIII -- 95.4 million (2009)
6. Super Bowl XXX -- 94.1 million (1996)
7. Super Bowl XLI -- 93.2 million (2007)
8. Super Bowl XLII -- 93.2 million (2008)
9. Cheers 100-minute finale special -- 93.1 million (1993)
10. Super Bowl XXVII -- 91 million (1993)
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot in TV
- Movie Review: A Walk Among the Tombstones
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- Liam Neeson's First Movie Footage is a Must See - Watch Now!
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!